Page 2603 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 160321032503255325932601260226032604 LastLast
Results 26,021 to 26,030 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What a load of shit! So tired of all this privilege bullshit.
    i agree with MToutfitter maybe the world did end yesterday
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Yes because no other fanbase ever has fans that talk like that?? Not excusing it but that's reality.
    I agree he should dump on Philly pos land. Head west young man, play in Vegas and we can fly Allegiant for $99 to watch him play for a good QB head coach who was known for developing QBs from college into the NFL - Gruden! Carson would look great in silver and black! Brand new stadium and a great town to visit, or maybe live in. No State taxes!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What a load of shit! So tired of all this privilege bullshit.
    Privilege is a very real thing. Not bullshˇt at all. I've seen it with my own eyes and Happy to share examples if you're willing to listen. But I agree with you that the angle on this story is a stretch.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Amusing how all the reports out of Philly are "Wentz wants...," "Wentz says...," or "Wentz feels...." But not one article I've seen has (a) a quote from Carson, OR (b) a named source that will go on the record.

Carson has been smart to stay quiet and stay away from the reporters. Good riddance to the Eagles!
    Exactly. There have been all sort of stories speculating upon speculations and adding drama where there very well may be little to no drama.

Carson is human, yes. And he is still relatively young, yes. I'm sure that, just like all of us, there are many life lessons he will learn. But I find a hard time believing any news that paints Carson as selfish or egotistical. I just don't buy it.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Privilege is a very real thing. Not bullshˇt at all. I've seen it with my own eyes and Happy to share examples if you're willing to listen. But I agree with you that the angle on this story is a stretch.

No thank you on the examples. Have probably seen just as many that go the other way....it's called life and choices.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I think they stick with Wentz and starts the year as the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I think they stick with Wentz and starts the year as the starter.

Exactly. There have been all sort of stories speculating upon speculations and adding drama where there very well may be little to no drama.

Carson is human, yes. And he is still relatively young, yes. I'm sure that, just like all of us, there are many life lessons he will learn. But I find a hard time believing any news that paints Carson as selfish or egotistical. I just don't buy it.

Even if he was selfish or had a big ego...thats not different from any other guy making franchise QB money lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Here is my example.....Carson Wentz.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I think it all hinges on if Rivers decides to retire or come back for another year in Indy. If he retires than I think Indy makes a trade for Carson. If Rivers signs another one year deal then Carson stays in Philly for another year. He will beat out Hurts in any real competition. Hopefully their oline is better next season, it can't be worse can it? No matter what happens I hope he works with a QB coach this off season to clean up some of his accuracy issues. I also hope he is fully healthy, I still think that concussion he had has left him with some lingering issues. He just wasn't processing as fast as he used to or seeing the field as well either.