Page 2481 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1481198123812431247124792480248124822483249125312581 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,810 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Where's the Baby! I wanna see the Baby!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    LOL there was 10,000+ of us Vikings fans (which was part of the problem, they felt threatened and didn't like vikings fan dedication) its 1 thing to talk shit and stuff. Its another to stalk, berate and throw shit at people . F them.
    Sam, be honest. Were you acting like a jackass in someone else' stadium? Is it, just perhaps, that a bunch of Minnesota fans knew what they were going into, pushed their luck (and Eagles fans' buttons), and got more pushback than "Minnesota nice" is accustomed to? Philly is Philly. EVERYONE knows about their fans and the shit that they are capable of. I'm with Westnodak, anyone whining about how they were treated in a stadium in Philadelphia is just being a pussy.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Sam, be honest. Were you acting like a jackass in someone else' stadium? Is it, just perhaps, that a bunch of Minnesota fans knew what they were going into, pushed their luck (and Eagles fans' buttons), and got more pushback than "Minnesota nice" is accustomed to? Philly is Philly. EVERYONE knows about their fans and the shit that they are capable of. I'm with Westnodak, anyone whining about how they were treated in a stadium in Philadelphia is just being a pussy.
    Vikings apparently didnt know the reputation of fans in Philly then act surprised

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Vikings apparently didnt know the reputation of fans in Philly then act surprised
    And still bitch and moan about it over 2 years later. Weak.

I have never liked the Eagles until Carson got there but I've always loved the passion and debauchery of the fans, always shooting smack and raising hell. Like Raiders fans as well but hate the team. I'm a Cowboys fan but our fans are completely lame. Sadly, I like the Vikes as well.
    Insert something clever here...

https://youtu.be/ZGp9Gc5v4CU

Not sure if anyone posted this. Howie on Eisen talking Hurts pick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    haha. give me a break. ask unbison. hell u can probably search it on here.

HEY PUCKNUT. 1 OF THE ONLY REASONS YOURE STILL ON BISONVILLE IS FOR CARSON WENTZ SCOOPS ...LIKE HAVING A BABY.. cmon. spill it

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Maddy still in labor. Carson couldn’t believe that it could last 24 hours or longer. Going on 13 hours now
    Bison bison is a great name for a kid.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Bison bison is a great name for a kid.
    Samantha Wentz or CC Wentz is good

Weren't there vids of Vikings fans getting full cans of beer tossed at them?
    College of Business Alumnus

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Weren't there vids of Vikings fans getting full cans of beer tossed at them?
    No they were only half full
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS