Page 2092 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10921592199220422082209020912092209320942102214221922592 ... LastLast
Results 20,911 to 20,920 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Two words: Pliability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Modified for accuracy.
    He can run all he wants with his speed if he gets out of bounds or slides feet first. (Russell Wilson is a great example) Wentz put his head down way to many times these past two years. Also, Wentz claims his knee was hurt before it was sandwiched by two defenders, I'm not buying that in any form or fashion. Ive watched that a number of times and his knee doesn't give out nor does he show any signs of a change in his pace. He got drilled right where he got injured. Embarrassed Maybe? There is a big difference between running and running smart, again (Russell Wilson).

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    He can run all he wants with his speed if he gets out of bounds or slides feet first. (Russell Wilson is a great example) Wentz put his head down way to many times these past two years. Also, Wentz claims his knee was hurt before it was sandwiched by two defenders, I'm not buying that in any form or fashion. Ive watched that a number of times and his knee doesn't give out nor does he show any signs of a change in his pace. He got drilled right where he got injured. Embarrassed Maybe? There is a big difference between running and running smart, again (Russell Wilson).
    Disagree, first Wentz is not Russell Wilson in stature or running style so he shouldn't run like him. Wentz is a competitor and he will run when it is needed. I am sure he will change a little bit but not a bunch. The knee injury was not caused by impact on that or any play. I expect Carson to come back and still make some plays you don't like, but then competitors don't worry about a little contact.

Manning, Brady, both sit down in the pocket and move well in space as to create time and throwing lanes. Wentz has this same knack and ability, however, he better have learned his lesson as it caught up to him in the end. Every QB gets injured, even playing smart. However, your days are numbered if you think you can run into defenders. Those two tacklers that wrecked wentz knee's targeted his knee's as was clear in the replay. Nothing dirty at all but they took the shot where they did as the TD was a given but the outcome was on them as defenders.
    Bull shit. ....JFC where do you come up with this crap?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    ten char

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    ten char
    Guy has loony tunes going on 24/7 .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm gonna trust the medical experts on this. Ever expert opinion that i've seen has basically agreed that the ACL injury is very unlikely to occur from a hit like that. It is far more commonfor it to occur when the leg is planted.

Guy has loony tunes going on 24/7 .
    Pretty much. Badeep badeep badeep... That's all folks.

Come on, obviously the two defenders saw CW going for the end zone, communicated nefariously in nano seconds and executed the plan to sandwich CW with the shearing action to take out his knee.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

There is a video of Carson looking at the sideline and pointing to his knee before that hit. They played it before the Superbowl during the Nick Foles interview. And then right after it aired on national television someone posted on bisonville that they thought Carson got hurt during the dive. Seriously the misinformation in this thread is alarming and annoying.

Lardsin must go!