Page 2070 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10701570197020202060206820692070207120722080212021702570 ... LastLast
Results 20,691 to 20,700 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Guess where Lurie is looking in this photo.

Here's a hint... To the future.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's the best case scenario for the Eagles trading Foles next year? What could they reasonably expect to get?
    I think noryan34 is spot on. How do the eagles trade him one moment before 100% knowing CW is ready to return. Unless they are that confident in Sudfield stepping up.

It is funny what SB MVP on a resume does to a players value. Nobody really wanted him last off-season. Now he might be worth more than the Alex Smith trade which is a third round pick and a CB.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Dutch Destroyer is smiling from ear to ear in heaven. Eagles gave his family a gift they will never ever forget. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I feel like the Eagles window is open next year and then starts shutting really fast. That is the NFL these days.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Wow, Just enjoy the moment for Carson and the Eagles. Do you yell at kids to stay off your lawn in the winter too.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's the best case scenario for the Eagles trading Foles next year? What could they reasonably expect to get?
    Giving his rather inexpensive contract I wouldn’t be surprised if they got a late or future first rounder for him now. The eagles got a first and a fourth for Bradford while paying 11m on the first year so ended up being Bradford for 7m and 18m. Foles if traded would have what 4 years left at 25m total. I don’t see them taking less than a super deal as this year proved having an excellent backup qb can be a lifesaver for a season

What a great season...and what an awesome game. Very happy for Carson...hope next year he gets to play in the Superbowl.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What a great season...and what an awesome game. Very happy for Carson...hope next year he gets to play in the Superbowl.
    My thoughts much the same. I am sure Carson is even more determined to be the one to take the team back and win another Superbowl. Very realistic given the talent, coaching and team unity.

I'd rather see the Vikings in the Super Bowl next year. Maybe the Eagles can trade their backup QB to the Vikings again.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    My thoughts much the same. I am sure Carson is even more determined to be the one to take the team back and win another Superbowl. Very realistic given the talent, coaching and team unity.
    I am a bit concerned about Carson, though. He needs to learn from Brady...protect his body and take unnecessary hits. There is a reason why Brady could play so long. I was hoping Carson had learned his lesson, but then he said he would play the same way when he gets back...just made me shake my head. Carson is a competitor...but sometimes that turns him into a liability.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    So where does Nick Foles play football next year?
    https://sports.theonion.com/doug-ped...bro-1822713684
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.