Page 2059 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10591559195920092049205720582059206020612069210921592559 ... LastLast
Results 20,581 to 20,590 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Carson talks about being an avowed Christian and that's how he chooses to live his life. But never once have I heard him say to anyone you need to live your life as I do. And you may think that's a distinction without a difference, but that is one of the things I love about Carson the most. He leads through example not by dictating to others how to lead their lives. That will get you no where fast, you know, like telling others how they need to respond to other peoples behaviour!
    What a great opportunity to set an example.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Carson talks about being an avowed Christian and that's how he chooses to live his life. But never once have I heard him say to anyone you need to live your life as I do. And you may think that's a distinction without a difference, but that is one of the things I love about Carson the most. He leads through example not by dictating to others how to lead their lives. That will get you no where fast, you know, like telling others how they need to respond to other peoples behaviour!
    I agree! Lead by example and don't tell people how they should feel or act.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is beyond silly at this point. I like Carson and wish him well, but he's a football player. I appreciate all he did (and continues to do) for NDSU, but he's being deified and now held to the same standards as Jesus.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    This is beyond silly at this point. I like Carson and wish him well, but he's a football player. I appreciate all he did (and continues to do) for NDSU, but he's being deified and now held to the same standards as Jesus.
    ...must be the off-season...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What a great opportunity to set an example.
    He did, by not being disrespectful towards opposing teams and their fans. Still won't change the culture in Philly.

If the Vikings had won, I doubt few, if any, are complaining. It's not like Minnesota fans were the first to receive this type of treatment from the Eagle fanatics and they won't be the last. However, I doubt we'll ever hear about this much complaining from the losing fanbase. That alone tells you the difference between the Vikings' fanbase and others. Get over yourselves, the rest of the country doesn't care, and hence, why the mistreatment wasn't national news.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Are we still talking about this? Seriously?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Are we still talking about this? Seriously?
    Unfortunately, yes.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    ...must be the off-season...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    The editors at the forum just smile when they see letters like this come in.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He did, by not being disrespectful towards opposing teams and their fans. Still won't change the culture in Philly.

If the Vikings had won, I doubt few, if any, are complaining. It's not like Minnesota fans were the first to receive this type of treatment from the Eagle fanatics and they won't be the last. However, I doubt we'll ever hear about this much complaining from the losing fanbase. That alone tells you the difference between the Vikings' fanbase and others. Get over yourselves, the rest of the country doesn't care, and hence, why the mistreatment wasn't national news.
    Actually, it was. It was in many national outlets including but not limited to ESPN, ABC, CBS, USAToday, etc. Was it the top story? No, but I think most football fans in the country have heard about it by now.

By the way, this post isn't complaining, it's just a factual response to yet another post whining about other people whining.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    That’s an awesome story...thanks for sharing!