Page 2047 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10471547194719972037204520462047204820492057209721472547 ... LastLast
Results 20,461 to 20,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Now I want to throw a beer at him.

I'm glad you didn't go with "Now I want to grease his pole.".

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Justin Smith has to be a cover up name, but whichever alias the dipshit that wrote that editorial needs to step away from the keyboard or sports in general. UND rube trying to make Carson look bad out of jealousy?? or just an idiot?

Ill take the latter

Whats funny is one of NDSU's most notorious fans is on Twitter crying like a little baby all over the place throwing out F words condemning Philly fans and not realizing how stupid he looks doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Justin Smith has to be a cover up name, but whichever alias the dipshit that wrote that editorial needs to step away from the keyboard or sports in general. UND rube trying to make Carson look bad out of jealousy?? or just an idiot?

Ill take the latter

Whats funny is one of NDSU's most notorious fans is on Twitter crying like a little baby all over the place throwing out F words condemning Philly fans and not realizing how stupid he looks doing that
    Is the puppet master making you dance for him?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Is the puppet master making you dance for him?
    explain????

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    explain????
    Sweet zombie Jesus why?

Both sides need to take this crap to another thread. Each day I come here and see 30 new pages in the Wentz thread and I think to myself, damn something big must be going on with Wentz. Maybe his wolverine powers have kicked in and his knee has miraculously healed and he's starting in the super bowl. What do I find but the most non-Wentz garbage imaginable. There's no need to get the post count up on this thread. It's already won.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Sweet zombie Jesus why?

Both sides need to take this crap to another thread. Each day I come here and see 30 new pages in the Wentz thread and I think to myself, damn something big must be going on with Wentz. Maybe his wolverine powers have kicked in and his knee has miraculously healed and he's starting in the super bowl. What do I find but the most non-Wentz garbage imaginable. There's no need to get the post count up on this thread. It's already won.
    fair enough, I posted on topic of the Forum Editoral about Carson being a bad Person, and added that one of our own "fans" is making a spectacle on Social Media and got called out for having a puppet master which i was curious who that might be

so thats all I was wondering

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    What amazes me is they allow that garbage to make it to print. Kinda like the guy complaining about the standing during a football game at the Dome. The forum is like an open soapbox for morons.
    Yeah, it's beginning to encroach on Bisonville's exclusive territory!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Carson Wentz shows video of QBs studying in film room "

FTA: The preparation for Super Bowl 52 has already begun for the Philadelphia Eagles, starting with Carson Wentz and the quarterbacks up at 5 a.m. in the film room.

As practice for Super Bowl 52 kicks into high gear later Thursday, Wentz gave exclusive access to Nick Foles and Nate Sudfeld watching New England Patriots film and studying plays in the film room. Of course, Wentz is there working hard with the two.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...room-114188797
    Uncle Festus lives!

[QUOTE=Honeybooboo;1265024]fair enough, I posted on topic of the Forum Editoral about Carson being a bad Person, and added that one of our own "fans" is making a spectacle on Social Media and got called out for having a puppet master which i was curious who that might be

so thats all I was wondering[/QUOTE

I absolutely can’t stand all of the moral crusaders.
    Unfortunately for me, they were arresting everyone that tripped over the curb passed out and pissed their pants at the tailgate.