Page 2043 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10431543194319932033204120422043204420452053209321432543 ... LastLast
Results 20,421 to 20,430 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The thing is even if Carson was to come out and say something. Now would be the most inopportune time to do it. Philly has business to take care of and you don't throw any distractions out there before the biggest game of the year. You get to work. There is plenty of time after the Superbowl for distractions and it should not start with a player anyway it has to start with City leaders, Eagles ownership and Coach before a player should say anything.

I do feel for the city, if they win the Superbowl they may just burn the whole city to the ground anyway.
    This... as well as any "fan clubs" or whatever stuff they might have. Not the players job.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    What amazes me is they allow that garbage to make it to print. Kinda like the guy complaining about the standing during a football game at the Dome. The forum is like an open soapbox for morons.
    I say the Forum is a bunch of snowflakes. Bring back the comment section so these people can get roasted.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    What amazes me is they allow that garbage to make it to print. Kinda like the guy complaining about the standing during a football game at the Dome. The forum is like an open soapbox for morons.
    DITTO---I'm PISSED at the FORUM for printing this shit!!

How much of an idiot is Justin Smith to believe that Carson Wentz can control ALL EAGLES FANS??? C'mon man
    Great example of a person being negative and trying to blame someone who CAN NOT control behaviors of others!

So dumb. After cooling down, the only thing on video that I've seen bad is the fuck millie thing. Those guys are assholes to the ninth degree. The beer tosses weren't fastballs or anything.

The fans are still trash and it's still the last place I'd go as a visiting fan, but time to move on JUSTIN SMITH

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So dumb. After cooling down, the only thing on video that I've seen bad is the fuck millie thing. Those guys are assholes to the ninth degree. The beer tosses weren't fastballs or anything.

The fans are still trash and it's still the last place I'd go as a visiting fan, but time to move on JUSTIN SMITH
    So a sign is much worse than getting hit with a thrown can of beer????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Just because Carson is silent on the subject doesn't mean he is okay with it. This guy is probably an NDSU hater anyway.
    There is nothing to comment on. Its as simple as that. What is he suppose to say? "Assaulting people is bad." No shit. If he distanced himself from people who commit assault then he wouldn't work with 1/2 the NFL.

If their fans are so horrible and this is a common thing with them, then why now? Why would he not need to make a statement on their actions earlier in the season? last season? etc. Is it now a problem all of a sudden because the Vikings were humiliated and we need something to talk about?

Carson's job isn't to be public relations for the Eagles. He's their quarterback first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So a sign is much worse than getting hit with a thrown can of beer????????
    I didn't say it was much worse. The 30 year old guys in Viking jerseys certainly didn't deserve beer cans thrown at them, but beer cans weigh about as much as a baseball give or take? They werent getting Randy Johnson 101 mph fast balls to the head.

Hell the one guy is videoing it on his cell. A smart move, catch the one guy who hits you in the head with a can full of beer on tape? Cha ching

I didn't say it was much worse. The 30 year old guys in Viking jerseys certainly didn't deserve beer cans thrown at them, but beer cans weigh about as much as a baseball give or take? They werent getting Randy Johnson 101 mph fast balls to the head.
    Assault is assault, I am very surprised you are defending that action. Just stop and think about that for a second. If you don't see the problem with that then just stop and think about that for another second maybe take a minute or 10 this time.

Hell the one guy is videoing it on his cell. A smart move, catch the one guy who hits you in the head with a can full of beer on tape? Cha ching
    A beer weighs 12 ounces, while a baseball is 5 ounces...So almost two and half baseballs. Just need to clarify that a beer wouldn't be thrown as hard, but would probably hurt just as much coming from the normal person.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Kolpack weighs in on this subject...

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/car...tz-is-not-god/
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)