Page 1912 of 1932 FirstFirst ... 9121412181218621902191019111912191319141922 ... LastLast
Results 19,111 to 19,120 of 19320

Thread: Carson Wentz

  1. #19111
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,221
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    I heard it happened when he tripped over a fence while deer hunting.

  2. #19112
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jimtown
    Posts
    3,323

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    A bit off topic - but if you have facebook, Carson's mother's dog, Harper is missing (from Bismarck.) Yes, the golden retriever, Harper. If you have facebook, please find the post and SHARE.
    Yes please share. My sister is devastated right now. I took care of Harper for a week while they were out of town. Just a great well behaved golden retriever. She’s afraid it got stolen.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

  3. #19113
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,753
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Yes please share. My sister is devastated right now. I took care of Harper for a week while they were out of town. Just a great well behaved golden retriever. She’s afraid it got stolen.
    Very concerning. On facebook I see the suggestions are pouring in, as to "how" to generate awareness (& who to notify) that Harper is missing. Yes, if you have facebook, the best thing we can do is SHARE the information.

  4. #19114
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Carson #236 on NFL Passing TD list. Tied with you guessed it... Dak Prescott and a few others. Looking forward to seeing how far he climbs up the list.

    https://www.pro-football-reference.c..._td_career.htm

  5. #19115
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jimtown
    Posts
    3,323

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Very concerning. On facebook I see the suggestions are pouring in, as to "how" to generate awareness (& who to notify) that Harper is missing. Yes, if you have facebook, the best thing we can do is SHARE the information.
    Harper has been found.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

  6. #19116
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,295

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Harper has been found.
    I can only imagine what it is like trying to catch a Wentz dog:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8geJp5mVLA

  7. #19117
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Harper has been found.
    Oh good! So glad to hear that! That must have been really tough on the family.

  8. #19118
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,753
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Harper has been found.
    Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    I can only imagine what it is like trying to catch a Wentz dog:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8geJp5mVLA
    Such great news! Only a few hundred posts on facebook! Nice.
    A few years ago, we had a couple of hunting dogs run onto our farm... they traveled over 14 miles. They came from a wireless fenced yard situation.
    Malfunctions occur... I just wouldn't be able to trust my dogs in a wireless fence.

  9. #19119
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Call Delta Airlines For Details
    Posts
    1,768

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Good progress!




  10. #19120
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    772

    Default Re: Carson Wentz

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Good progress!



    Wow- I thought he had done a good job working on weak areas, but this is really cool.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •