View Poll Results: TURFriday. August 22. Noon. Turf. You in?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes.

4 22.22%
  • No, I'm still negotiating with HerdBot for a yard sign.

5 27.78%
  • No, I'm busy blowing Bubbles

3 16.67%
  • No, I don't like to eat lunch.

1 5.56%
  • No, but I'll be there next time.

5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TURFriday - 8/22/2014 @ noon @ Bison Turf

Default Re: TURFriday - 8/22/2014 @ noon @ Bison Turf

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I submit the idea of suspending the field up 10 feet from it's current location and also having the field be clear (how that's done is up for discussion). This will allow 1,000's of seats to be placed on the Dome floor for a very unique and one of a kind view of the game.*

* Yes I know this is as ridiculous as removing the corners, but in all reality, it's more of a probable idea. Run with it people as I will not be able to attend.
    Please ensure you have completed the required paperwork. This is definitely worthy of consideration.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Simple solution is to downsize the bathrooms and use the extra space for seating. Then you could blast out the corners just for fun and not necessity making it much easier.

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Simple solution is to downsize the bathrooms and use the extra space for seating. Then you could blast out the corners just for fun and not necessity making it much easier.

Still an upgrade over SDSU.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

I would like to add: recommend that each propane fueled appliance be checked for leaks before firing-up in the west lot, or not. (Houston, we have ignition)
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

why isn't this at mango's ManGOFriday ? so I can come
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why isn't this at mango's ManGOFriday ? so I can come

Why don't you just move your meeting to the turf? I'll bet they'll put taco seasoning on your turf burger, if you bring the seasoning.

Dear Board,

Your moms PMed me. Before they vote, they need to know who Bubbles is.

Thanks,

admin

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear Board,

Your moms PMed me. Before they vote, they need to know who Bubbles is.

Thanks,

admin

Dear admin,

srsly.

Thanks,
    Tatanka

Whoa. Ok, guess I should have checked before answering. LOL looks like he's going to have a good day tomorrow.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Whoa. Ok, guess I should have checked before answering. LOL looks like he's going to have a good day tomorrow.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    I figure why not make the man happy...I mean, he is the coach of UN_, so it can't get much better than tomorrow.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.