View Poll Results: TURFriday. August 22. Noon. Turf. You in?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes.

4 22.22%
  • No, I'm still negotiating with HerdBot for a yard sign.

5 27.78%
  • No, I'm busy blowing Bubbles

3 16.67%
  • No, I don't like to eat lunch.

1 5.56%
  • No, but I'll be there next time.

5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TURFriday - 8/22/2014 @ noon @ Bison Turf

Default TURFriday - 8/22/2014 @ noon @ Bison Turf

Final agenda (so as to comply with ND Open Meeting laws and such)
    * Eat lunch
    * Review architectural submissions and associated renderings, where applicable***
    * Discuss the latest ticket-related shenanigans imposed on the NDSU fan base by the state of South Dakota
    * Formulate and communicate the official committee stance on important topics, as required

Noon. Friday, August 22. Bison Turf. Who's in?

*** - All submissions must be completed using the official committee letterhead, i.e. a Turf Napkin. Persons wishing to submit items for review must provide their own materials, as the materials on hand at the meeting will be in use because turfburgers can get kind of messy.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: TURFriday - 8/22/2014 @ noon @ Bison Turf

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    * Eat lunch
    * Review architectural submissions and associated renderings, where applicable***
    * Discuss the latest ticket-related shenanigans imposed on the NDSU fan base by the state of South Dakota
    * Formulate and communicate the official committee stance on important topics, as required

*** - All submissions must be completed using the official committee letterhead, i.e. a Turf Napkin. Persons wishing to submit items for review must provide their own materials, as the materials on hand at the meeting will be in use because turfburgers can get kind of messy.
    You forgot selecting the new AD via beer pong?

In. SHAC floor plans will be available for review.

533 In a row

Can you hold another turfriday at homecoming? If so I will be there.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Can you hold another turfriday at homecoming? If so I will be there.
    Your meeting agenda item request has been approved for discussion. Check the meeting minutes for the committee decision.

Off the record, including the bolded portion above in your request may unnecessarily sway the committee's disposition. Consider omitting that next time
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You forgot selecting the new AD via beer pong?
    It will be up to the committee to consider whether this is important enough of a topic to include in the fourth agenda item. Your suggestion is noted for the record, and I do believe the committee will be favorable to your request, especially considering you included the magic word.*

* - No, Answer Guy, the magic word is not "pong".

* Eat lunch

Why no discussion on removing the columns in the corner of the dome, revoking student tickets seats, or add glass floor in the rafters to add additional seats.

It will be up to the committee to consider whether this is important enough of a topic to include in the fourth agenda item. Your suggestion is noted for the record, and I do believe the committee will be favorable to your request, especially considering you included the magic word.*

* - No, Answer Guy, the magic word is not "pong".
    Just remember, as per nd open records law, nothing may be discussed unless it is on the agenda. This board can certainly serve as public notice.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Why no discussion on removing the columns in the corner of the dome, revoking student tickets seats, or add glass floor in the rafters to add additional seats.
    We have previously received and reviewed preliminary drawings for removing the corner supports in the dome. We even prototyped the solution using a Turf menu and four Turf ketchup bottles (which contained, we presume, ketchup). When we removed the ketchup bottles, the Turf menu dropped to the table. The committee considers the matter closed until further drawings are submitted.

Your request for a conversation on revoking student seats is approved for discussion as part of agenda item number four.

The glass floor in the rafters concept has not yet been submitted for consideration. I look forward to reviewing that, provided it is submitted on the appropriate materials.

I submit the idea of suspending the field up 10 feet from it's current location and also having the field be clear (how that's done is up for discussion). This will allow 1,000's of seats to be placed on the Dome floor for a very unique and one of a kind view of the game.*

* Yes I know this is as ridiculous as removing the corners, but in all reality, it's more of a probable idea. Run with it people as I will not be able to attend.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.