Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison Pride

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Pride

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Great post, but I disagree slightly in one regard. We do have some people that are idiots, village type. I won't name anyone either. Except for TAB and AnswerGuy...I mean c'mon man. These guys are idiots with a capital W.

And SDBison, Tatanka, PL, bisonfans1, CAS, and anyone else on here that is part of The Horny Bison tailgate crew. Why anyone would associate with these stupid dumb idiots is beyond me. Consistenly have the worst food in the tailgate lot.

Have you ever tried to have a conversation with Hammersmith? Take one look at his last name, and that is all you need to know. "Ooooo, my ancestors can count to 7 in German." Good for you, bumblefu*k. Take your facts and reasoned opinions and shove it.

SamsRams and Mr. Burgundy...yes we get it, you stupid dumb idiots are well-connected with tons of insider info, but do you have to put it on here for all to read? I don't think anyone on Bisonville is ever curious who our latest recruits are. Just stop with informing us of our future.

Bisonaudit -- holy yumping yimminies. This guy thinks he knows everything when it comes to economics, taxes, and business climate. You act like a snobby CPA or something. Try not to break your pocket protector after you read this.

El_Chapo and MNLonghorn are as boring as they come. Have you guys ever seen anyone go down in flames repeatedly like these guys? Yes, these guys brought some entertainment value years ago to the board, but now all they down is shout down the visionaries around here, saying we will fail BIG TIME if we go FBS. OK small-thinkers, stay in your DII days, and go play Augie and Morningside. Even your stupid bus is DII. Step it up, loosers.

Moosbah, tatemosersneighbor, BisonCountry, Gully, HerdMentality, UNDThunderingHerd, tjamz...talk to them at a game or while tailgating, and all you get is "Ya, I beat this dude up in high school 23 years ago. Have I ever told you the story?" Bunch of Uncle Rico's.
    POTY.....Tranny is gay.

I'd rep that RTO post if I could.

But I burned up all my chiclets on Sandler and Braveheart quotes in the Bohl/Klieman thread.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'd rep that RTO post if I could.

But I burned up all my chiclets on Sandler and Braveheart quotes in the Bohl/Klieman thread.

Got you covered
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Great post, but I disagree slightly in one regard. We do have some people that are idiots, village type. I won't name anyone either. Except for TAB and AnswerGuy...I mean c'mon man. These guys are idiots with a capital W.

And SDBison, Tatanka, PL, bisonfans1, CAS, and anyone else on here that is part of The Horny Bison tailgate crew. Why anyone would associate with these stupid dumb idiots is beyond me. Consistenly have the worst food in the tailgate lot.

Have you ever tried to have a conversation with Hammersmith? Take one look at his last name, and that is all you need to know. "Ooooo, my ancestors can count to 7 in German." Good for you, bumblefu*k. Take your facts and reasoned opinions and shove it.

SamsRams and Mr. Burgundy...yes we get it, you stupid dumb idiots are well-connected with tons of insider info, but do you have to put it on here for all to read? I don't think anyone on Bisonville is ever curious who our latest recruits are. Just stop with informing us of our future.

Bisonaudit -- holy yumping yimminies. This guy thinks he knows everything when it comes to economics, taxes, and business climate. You act like a snobby CPA or something. Try not to break your pocket protector after you read this.

El_Chapo and MNLonghorn are as boring as they come. Have you guys ever seen anyone go down in flames repeatedly like these guys? Yes, these guys brought some entertainment value years ago to the board, but now all they down is shout down the visionaries around here, saying we will fail BIG TIME if we go FBS. OK small-thinkers, stay in your DII days, and go play Augie and Morningside. Even your stupid bus is DII. Step it up, loosers.

Moosbah, tatemosersneighbor, BisonCountry, Gully, HerdMentality, UNDThunderingHerd, tjamz...talk to them at a game or while tailgating, and all you get is "Ya, I beat this dude up in high school 23 years ago. Have I ever told you the story?" Bunch of Uncle Rico's.

Not sure if you are on to something, or on something.

I am a notorious smack talker and sarcastic prick. So I rarely take anything too serious.

I have no insider info, I am purely guessing on all info and one of these years I will get everything wrong

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for the positive feed back folks. The off season is a brutal time of year, but I think we'll all make it out just fine. Looking so forward to this season. As much as I loved Brock and the rest of the contributing seniors, I'm okay with the fact they're gone and we can see how this new group comes together. Carson has been in this system for 3 years already, I'm very confident that he'll give us every opportunity to win plenty of games this season. Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    Thanks for the positive feed back folks. The off season is a brutal time of year, but I think we'll all make it out just fine. Looking so forward to this season. As much as I loved Brock and the rest of the contributing seniors, I'm okay with the fact they're gone and we can see how this new group comes together. Carson has been in this system for 3 years already, I'm very confident that he'll give us every opportunity to win plenty of games this season. Go Bison!!!
    So if you are in the tailgate, you and your dad need to stop by and introduce yourselves. How will I recognize you??
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

You lost me at "Horny Bison consistently have the worst food in the tailgate lot." You'd have to dare to eat it to know.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    You lost me at "Horny Bison consistently have the worst food in the tailgate lot." You'd have to dare to eat it to know.
    I did have to make an emergency stop at the porta-john at Frisco this year not too long after eating some of 56 sausage and Tatanka brand gumbo... Or was that the IPAs I lost count of the night before???