First things first, sorry to anyone I may have offended recently with any negative remarks made about my fellow Bisonvile bretheren. Calling anyone idiots, stupid or dumb...while not specifically saying it about any person, still is not appropriate.

Please allow me this oppurtunity to best explain some things from my perspective. I'm a big sports fan. I'm a huge Bison football fan. Bison football is the #1 thing I look forward to all year long. My dad and I (and I don't care if that bothers anyone that I say that alot, I've already mentioned what Bison football means to us since my mom died) love to travel together and cheer our favorite team. Do I think I'm a bigger fan than anyone on this board? No. Do I think I'm better than anyone on this board because I have a schedule that allows me to go to a lot of games during the season? No. Do I bring up how long I've been a member on this board to prove that I'm better than you or more of a die hard fan than you? No, the only reason I mentioned that was because in all the time I've been here I've never once been treated like this or called any of the things I was called this week. Do I get into pissing matches with fans from other schools on this board? No, and I'll explain why. It's not because I think I'm better than any of you that feel the need to constantly reply to these trolls. It's because I'm a fan of the NDSU Bison, who are 11 time National Champions, and we have this thing in this program that is called Bison Pride and I don't feel the need to smack talk anyone back. I let the Herd prove themselves on the field, in the classroom, at this amazing university, in this community, etc. The expression "Act like you've been here before" comes to mind. Not sure if this cleared anything up for those of you that are seriously misunderstanding me, but I tried my best to explain where I'm coming from.

PS: I'm 36, and I wear tights on occasion when I go on the road. It gets a laugh from people and that's why I do it. At the end of the day, I try not to care what people think of me, but it's not always easy.