Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: USD ticket info 8/18 (trying to F with us again)

Default Re: USD ticket info 8/18 (trying to F with us again)

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    no no they won't....nobody will care
    If a bear drops a dookie and there's nobody there to hear the tree fall, will they still eat cake?
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    If a bear drops a dookie and there's nobody there to hear the tree fall, will they still eat cake?

It depends. Can the bear skate?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    It depends. Can the bear skate?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

if somebody has (1) extra ticket for the USD game they would like to sell, please message me

Anybody come up with a good charity to send the William and Penn tickets to?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[QUOTE=56BISON73;898529]Anybody come up with a good charity to send the William and Penn tickets to?[/

This is a good idea. Snuffy's got a gf with a sister in Sioux Falls. I think he should look into this.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yeah I am going to sending off a bunch of tickets to Sioux Falls this week to be donated to the Boys a Girls Club through a friend I have in Sioux Falls. If anyone else has some tickets they weren't planning on using for the USD home opener or unsure where to go with them, send me a private message and I can get them to a good home down there.

I sent an email to the Boys and Girls Club down in Sioux Falls as well as the Big Brother Big Sister Program. Just waiting on a reply for if they want them, and where I should send the tickets so. I have a couple people that PM'ed me about giving their extra tickets away, so I will let you all know what I hear back.

OK, someone FINALLY responded to my calls and emails and I think I found the best solution. If you want to get rid of any unused tickets just send them to the following address, just make sure to mention that you are a member of Bisonville and your name. She will make sure that they go to any kids that can go, and any left over tickets will be going to the Minnehaha County Sheriff’s Association.

Big Brothers Big Sisters
    Marsha Jaros
    1108 N. West Avenue
    Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Thanks for the info. Tickets sent today.!!!