Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: USD ticket info 8/18 (trying to F with us again)

Default Re: USD ticket info 8/18 (trying to F with us again)

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    To be fair, the last time they had NDSU visit South Dakota, they were thoroughly embarrassed both on and off the field. At least they're not so inept as to keep doing the same stupid things, they try new stupid things.
    lets not forget how embarrassed they were in the parking lot as well. Id wager there were more USD fans in the NDSU tailgate than their own.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    All tickets to all games go on sale 8/18, except NDSU. There is note after it that says...

Season Ticket Holder and Howling Pack sales only.

I checked and season tickets are only $125. Makes more sense to buy season tickets to USD games and then just throw them in the trash or sell them than do a donation.

I wouldn't join the Howling Pack.

I would imagine any left over seats will go on sale but the stadium is small. I will be an official season ticket holder to the Yotes and there will be many red empty seats
    How many season ticket holders could they have? If they have 5,000 I'd be shocked.

Well you could buy one season ticket so you're a season ticket holder, then scoop up a ton of ndsu tickets. Get 25 and charge a $5 premium and you're at even money. Stupid USD
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lets not forget how embarrassed they were in the parking lot as well. Id wager there were more USD fans in the NDSU tailgate than their own.

Precisely.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Well you could buy one season ticket so you're a season ticket holder, then scoop up a ton of ndsu tickets. Get 25 and charge a $5 premium and you're at even money. Stupid USD
    El Chapo is good at running these ponzi scheme's. PM me if you want in and Ill put El Chapo into the Howlin Stupid Wolf Pack for membership and buy 50 ndsu tickets.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=El_Chapo;894022]El Chapo is good at running these ponzi scheme's. PM me if you want in and Ill put El Chapo into the Howlin Stupid Wolf Pack for membership and buy 50 ndsu tickets.[/QUOT

Would you say you're getting a plethora of tickets?

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

USD. Striving for Betterness!
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    How many season ticket holders could they have? If they have 5,000 I'd be shocked.

If that little barn they play in seats 5,000 I'd be shocked. If they score at all I'd be shocked.

Lardsin must go!

So can you just buy 1 season ticket then but as many NDSU as you want. If so, we have already killed their new scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So can you just buy 1 season ticket then but as many NDSU as you want. If so, we have already killed their new scheme.
    Why does USD even try anymore?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo