Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fall Camp

Default Re: Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I hope King and the other guys are out there to win. Period. Personal performances aside. This is a team game and one big reason I love Bison football. Say no to the prima donna.
    As Gus Bradley would say "Just do your f-ing job!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbpsrN52_o
    More likely el chapo's ego is overflowing and dripping onto his perception of Frazier's motivations.

Oh shut up, of course he's a bison!!! He came here for a reason. A) to win B) to prove his haters wrong.
    GO GET EM KING!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Polasek's video...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I thought I was excited for the season to start before. Watching and listening to Polasek's video gave me the chills, I'm so excited now for this season.
    GO BISON!!!

Levi has Mono what I've heard.

Was there a scrimmage on Saturday? If not, why? If so, where is the media coverage (I know they must be tired of being shut out for live shots) Still need an update on how things are progressing. Did Wentz do well? How are lines coming along, receivers, RB's, etc.? No injuries? I assume this week is normal game week planning. What kind of cyclone offense will the defense be preparing for to stop the Man-gina?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Wasn't the scrimmage last weekend and yeah gobison.com has been real D2 as of late.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wasn't the scrimmage last weekend and yeah gobison.com has been real D2 as of late.
    I thought there was more than one scrimmage during fall camp. Might have been just during the middle two weekends. Even if no scrimmage this past weekend what is going on in preparation for next weeks game? Everybody looking good, no nagging injuries, etc.?

Is Fargo media on vacation? Last we heard out of Kolpack and company was the ice bucket challenge mid last week. WTF?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Is Fargo media on vacation? Last we heard out of Kolpack and company was the ice bucket challenge mid last week. WTF?
    Haven't you herd about "the game"? Duh why would anyone care what the 3 time defending champions are going to do this year with such an epic game in store for next year. The media reports what is important. Nobody cares about this season didn't you notice how awesome ewu looked yesterday this Bison team doesn't stand a chance I just hope they can squeak out a field goal against a mighty big 12 school next weekend. Going to be lucky to win one game all season with all the big sky teams on the schedule. (Purple font)

Lardsin must go!