Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sorry to see but Brock was released again!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sorry to see but Brock was released again!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    I'd say...just look at your statements...

Let's face it, Brock was the reason the Bison weren't undefeated the last 3 years. His lack of arm strength was evident in all of the pick 6's that he threw. If not for those "bad games" Bison have not lost a game since EW and are the biggest sports story in the history of FCS.
    Really? 2 losses in three years is why Brock isn't a good QB? Apparently you fail to see that he has won 43 games in the last 3 years starting at QB. He is also the winningest QB in FCS history. Sure, I would have loved to have a 45 game winning streak, but come on..Brock is pretty good. Oh and by the way, our new QB is pretty good too. You will see in a couple weeks when he shreads your Cyclones.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Really? 2 losses in three years is why Brock isn't a good QB? Apparently you fail to see that he has won 43 games in the last 3 years starting at QB. He is also the winningest QB in FCS history. Sure, I would have loved to have a 45 game winning streak, but come on..Brock is pretty good. Oh and by the way, our new QB is pretty good too. You will see in a couple weeks when he shreads your Cyclones.
    I'm a Bison fan. I was being sarcastic....forgot the purple font. I'm sorry I will go back to my hole and wait for forgiveness.

I'm a Bison fan. I was being sarcastic....forgot the purple font. I'm sorry I will go back to my hole and wait for forgiveness.
    No problem, just remember the purple or it's assumed that you are being serious. Your post read with sacarsm is pretty funny. The fact you are from Davenport probably didn't help your cause for people thinking you weren't just an ISU troll. There is no need to scare off new posters like yourself with people ripping on you. So keep posting!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Completely agree! But let's not let the defense off the hook. Against ISUb, they did give up 3 points. How in the world do you expect to win when the defense gives up points seemingly at will?
    guys.....Guys......GUYS!!!!!........It is a JOKE!!
    I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious -- some of you guys must be gettin' grouchy and anxious for the season to start.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious -- some of you guys must be gettin' grouchy and anxious for the season to start.
    I actually got the sarcasm and was trying to be over the top sarcastic with my response w/o the purple. Looking back at that it does look like I completely missed it

Dear purple,

Piss off.

Sincerely,
    Every dry humor person ever.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    No problem, just remember the purple or it's assumed that you are being serious. Your post read with sacarsm is pretty funny. The fact you are from Davenport probably didn't help your cause for people thinking you weren't just an ISU troll. There is no need to scare off new posters like yourself with people ripping on you. So keep posting!
    I hope this is some second level sarcasm that I'm missing and you're not serious.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I hope this is some second level sarcasm that I'm missing and you're not serious./purple
    FIFY

10char