Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Tournament Passes go on sale on August 22, at 10 AM

Default Summit League Tournament Passes go on sale on August 22, at 10 AM

Hot off the press. Just saw the announcement. Road and I will get to purchase early since we had baseball tickets. All session passes are $150, $130, and $115.

More info to come....I think this will be a VERY hot ticket this year, although unclear if the increase in venue size will make single session passes easy to get or not.

Default Re: Summit League Tournament Passes go on sale on August 22, at 10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hot off the press. Just saw the announcement. Road and I will get to purchase early since we had baseball tickets. All session passes are $150, $130, and $115.

More info to come....I think this will be a VERY hot ticket this year, although unclear if the increase in venue size will make single session passes easy to get or not.
    Unless USD vs SDSU games I doubt Denny's new palace will sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Unless USD vs SDSU games I doubt Denny's new palace will sell out.
    Probably right, Dave, yet it is going to be a hell of a good time. I plan on going for the best seats and hosing SDSU fans who want to buy them.....

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I might have to make the trip this year. I haven't gone since 2009 run and that was a great trip.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...nament_tickets

Note the baseball ticket holder presale. Neither Road nor I have gotten our password, yet. I called the Summit League office, and they told me to call the exec. dir. of the Sioux Falls Sports authority. He was not there and I left a message. What a headache.....just getting nervous, as I want top tier tickets for the palace this year.

Folks, prepare to be dazzled if you make the trip this year.....

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...nament_tickets

Note the baseball ticket holder presale. Neither Road nor I have gotten our password, yet. I called the Summit League office, and they told me to call the exec. dir. of the Sioux Falls Sports authority. He was not there and I left a message. What a headache.....just getting nervous, as I want top tier tickets for the palace this year.

Folks, prepare to be dazzled if you make the trip this year.....
    Super excited this year, been such a blast last few years, now add a new arena in the mix.

Okay, just got off the phone with the exec director of the Sioux Falls Sports Authority. Those of us that purchased baseball tickets will get a password to allow us to buy on Wednesday. Now, the obvious question will be, can others use said password to hack system? That is the question. I do not plan on posting it publicly out of respect to the sports authority.

Okay, just got off the phone with the exec director of the Sioux Falls Sports Authority. Those of us that purchased baseball tickets will get a password to allow us to buy on Wednesday. Now, the obvious question will be, can others use said password to hack system? That is the question. I do not plan on posting it publicly out of respect to the sports authority.
    It will be nice if they send us this password PRIOR to Wednesday.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It will be nice if they send us this password PRIOR to Wednesday.
    Missed the main part of my post! They are coming out tomorrow AM....

GOOD FLIPPIN GRIEF. $70/ticket service fee? no flippin way. I'll wait to buy at the arena Friday and save that. You have to be kidding me....