Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal Dominic Davis DB

Default Re: 2015 Verbal Dominic Davis DB

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Props to Kolpack being the first Fargo Media member (not counting Shawn and Hallstrom who are out of the media but still doing media gigs) to retweet one of my verbals for the 2015 season.
    Excellent Sams!

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Welcome Dominic and Family. Cant wait to see that 4.4 speed in action on the field. You look extremely fast, and have a great knack for the ball.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

will he play corner?

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    will he play corner?
    As of now yes. May change obviously. If he tears it up at wr amd they miss on other wr options while they have some good corners willing to verbal he may come in as wr. But as of now he is a DB with emphasis as CB.

FYI I am batting 100% on my positions for recruits. Many argued Morlock as LB or DeLuca as DE. Sure that may change down the line but I am trying to indicate what position they will start at their first fall camp
    Last edited by SamsRams; 08-05-2014 at 09:32 AM.

found this...looks like Dominic was part of a 2nd, 5th and 6th place 2013 state relays in IL
    4 x 100m Relay 2nd Place - 2013 (Romello Hatter, Tevin Suggs, Aaron Jackson, Dominic Davis)
    4 x 200m Relay 5th Place - 2013 (Romello Hatter, Dominic Davis, Aaron Jackson, Tevin Suggs)
    4 x 400m Relay 6th Place - 2013 (James Cole, Dominic Davis, Aaron Jackson, Josh Freivogel)

appears he has a top 10 time for his school in the 100 of 2013. Couldnt find updated info
    100 M Dash 10.8 http://ww2.bths201.org/west/athletic...php?q=Top%2010
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    found this...looks like Dominic was part of a 2nd, 5th and 6th place 2013 state relays in IL
    4 x 100m Relay 2nd Place - 2013 (Romello Hatter, Tevin Suggs, Aaron Jackson, Dominic Davis)
    4 x 200m Relay 5th Place - 2013 (Romello Hatter, Dominic Davis, Aaron Jackson, Tevin Suggs)
    4 x 400m Relay 6th Place - 2013 (James Cole, Dominic Davis, Aaron Jackson, Josh Freivogel)

appears he has a top 10 time for his school in the 100 of 2013. Couldnt find updated info
    100 M Dash 10.8 http://ww2.bths201.org/west/athletic...php?q=Top%2010
    10.8 is pretty darn fast and he's only a junior. High ceiling for this kid.

Many of these guys are fast. Jalen Alliston ran a 10.73 this year.

But what I really like is these guys are FOOTBALL PLAYERS who happen to be really flippin fast!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This is a direct result of the relationship that Klieman and this new staff has with the staff at that high school. He has spoken at our camp, is tight with our current staff and PGT is having a great experience at NDSU. This is under the "big get" category. He is a highly recruited kid in the middle of the Missouri Valley footprint. He is the fastest kid around and a really high target. I was told this kid was really high on NDSU and could be our next verbal, but to say the coaches are excited about this one would be an understatement. Dale Lennon is like 30 minutes from this kid if you are keeping score at home.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Love this talent & Getting this kid is great!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Dale Lennon is like 30 minutes from this kid if you are keeping score at home.
    There was no way this kid was going D3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This is a direct result of the relationship that Klieman and this new staff has with the staff at that high school. He has spoken at our camp, is tight with our current staff and PGT is having a great experience at NDSU. This is under the "big get" category. He is a highly recruited kid in the middle of the Missouri Valley footprint. He is the fastest kid around and a really high target. I was told this kid was really high on NDSU and could be our next verbal, but to say the coaches are excited about this one would be an understatement. Dale Lennon is like 30 minutes from this kid if you are keeping score at home.

Was about to say I am somewhat surprised (although I shouldn't be) that NDSU is able to snatch what appears to be high end talent right out of the stache's back yard. Is he just asleep at the wheel down there or is NDSU just that much more appealing even though it's a whole different world up here. Hope to see continued success for NDSU down there, and more so, hope for continued positive experiences for the kids up here on the tundra.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.