Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic look at NDSU/ISU

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Realistic look at NDSU/ISU

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    UpState, you have got to be a UN_ fan and a likely SS contributor. You really have an envy issue and it shows as you try to put the Bison down in any manner you can think of. You are bitter like most of the rabid NoD fans. In the process, you stole some kids identity and could have screwed up his life. In short, I find you to be detestable. BDK on the other hand is simply ignorant. He also asserted that he was more than reality has shown, but he tries. He talks some crap then talks some football. I realize you will not go away so I will select the one option open. The ignore button. You will say that is no big deal, but I expect it to get under your skin just like scabies. This will provide you with constant irritation. Especially knowing that I will not see your smartassed and ignorant reply. Let the scratching begin.

IGNORE!

Have a good day.
    Ditto. Did the same thing. It's one thing to be a troll. But it's another to be a big giant POS like this fella. Everyone should do the same.

Ignore is great. He's gone.

Wow, that is a lot better!

Quote Originally Posted by MLSND View Post
    Ignore is great. He's gone.
    My first ignore.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    UpState, you have got to be a UN_ fan and a likely SS contributor. You really have an envy issue and it shows as you try to put the Bison down in any manner you can think of. You are bitter like most of the rabid NoD fans. In the process, you stole some kids identity and could have screwed up his life. In short, I find you to be detestable. BDK on the other hand is simply ignorant. He also asserted that he was more than reality has shown, but he tries. He talks some crap then talks some football. I realize you will not go away so I will select the one option open. The ignore button. You will say that is no big deal, but I expect it to get under your skin just like scabies. This will provide you with constant irritation. Especially knowing that I will not see your smartassed and ignorant reply. Let the scratching begin.

IGNORE!

Have a good day.
    Agree, a pioux in ISU clothing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Agree the ignore feature doe

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He is and I will put him on ignore too. Seems to know way too much about the Bison so odds are he's a UN_ or UNI fan.

On my Ignore list also. However, since Upstate is active on Cyclone Fanatic, I think he really is an Iowa State fan, but perhaps lives in NDSU territory.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    On my Ignore list also. However, since Upstate is active on Cyclone Fanatic, I think he really is an Iowa State fan, but perhaps lives in NDSU territory.
    nobody has any damn idea. First claimed to be in SC then professed to live in Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Do ISU students need to buy their tickets?

Yes, Iowa State students have to buy their tickets as season tickets for football only or as an all-sports pack.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    You'll be surprised by our athleticism and by how stout we are on the front 7 and offensive line. Kansas State fans were in shock.

Granted, your win against K-State last year does make it look ominous for us this year . . . oh, and that fact that you won the FCS championship like a run-away truck that just rammed over teams . . . and that you return a ton of outstanding players . . . and a very solid program that is likely to handle the coaching change about as well as you can.

Given all that, I have a question. It isn't a smack question, but one that is related to the perspective of lots of us about our K-State game. When they switched the dates around (moving Toledo later and moving K-State earlier), several of us have stated that we are glad we get K-State during the second week because they tend to start the season slow and get much better as the season goes on.

I saw enough of that game to concur that you really outplayed them and earned the win. Particularly at the end, they thought they would be able to pull it out at home, but you stood strong . . . the sign of a strong program.

What do you say to folks who minimize your win against K-State because of their historically slow starts to the season? It isn't like beating them at the end of the season. It is what everyone will say about our game if we beat K-State during the second week.