Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patty Viverito FBS Comments

Default Re: Patty Viverito FBS Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I feel sorry for Fullerton. He has some really shitty football to watch.
    But but but hes going to split the conference in two. Half will be FBS and half will be FCS!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    But but but hes going to split the conference in two. Half will be FBS and half will be FCS!
    If you read SV/S2C's latest post at the Hitler Youth Board, Bresciani fired Taylor because he would not partner with UN_ to go FBS. NDSU will be left behind.

He's ALMOST as dumb as _arrel. Almost...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Are you guys all going up to see the man with two last names be inducted into the _ND HoF?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    If you read SV/S2C's latest post at the Hitler Youth Board, Bresciani fired Taylor because he would not partner with UN_ to go FBS. NDSU will be left behind.

He's ALMOST as dumb as _arrel. Almost...
    Yeah its quite a read.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Are you guys all going up to see the man with two last names be inducted into the _ND HoF?
    rt? He should go in the NDSU hall too...

Didn't want to start another thread to gripe about Viverito, so drifting off this one.

Has anyone else noticed that the main headline on the MVFC website is still about the kickoff game? You would think that there would a write-up every year about MVFC players taken in the draft. A player in your conference just went #2 overall and nothing. Good grief, must be busy with other MVC and Pioneer stuff.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Didn't want to start another thread to gripe about Viverito, so drifting off this one.

Has anyone else noticed that the main headline on the MVFC website is still about the kickoff game? You would think that there would a write-up every year about MVFC players taken in the draft. A player in your conference just went #2 overall and nothing. Good grief, must be busy with other MVC and Pioneer stuff.
    Something must be wrong with your browser if you're not seeing these articles on the main page front and center. Do you have flash disabled?

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...aft-pick-ever/

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...-in-4th-round/

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...napolis-colts/

What the heck? When I refresh it, it keep showing the kickoff game. Thanks for pointing this out. I guess apologies are in order.

I am sorry that I still don't think that Viverito is a great league commissioner.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    What the heck? When I refresh it, it keep showing the kickoff game. Thanks for pointing this out. I guess apologies are in order.

I am sorry that I still don't think that Viverito is a great league commissioner.
    Try Ctrl-F5.