Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Days to the Season Opener! The March is On! NDSU vs. Iowa State

Default Re: 30 Days to the Season Opener! The March is On! NDSU vs. Iowa State

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykane View Post
    bold, but I dont think we will put 52 points on your defense
    31 isu
    14 ndsu
    rochach 245 passing 2 tds
    wimberly 120 rushing 1 td
    nerly 60 rushing 1 td
    And there, in your flawed trolling, is your demise.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This should help get us ready...
    @ValleyFootball: @ValleyFootball has created a 30-second video for its 30th anniversary season. A longer version is in the works. http://t.co/vSyhu9W2zw
    This video looks like it was produced in 1985. Seriously, can the conference not do better? I've seen high school teams with better promos.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This video looks like it was produced in 1985. Seriously, can the conference not do better? I've seen high school teams with better promos.
    Honestly, they should ask the NDSU media guys that do our vids to make one for them. Our football vids are good quality

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm optimistic about the interior DL if Shaetz can play. I think Tanguay is going to be very good right out of the gate. With the loss of Zach Johnson, I'm most concerned with the OL. He's irreplaceable and underrated. If the lines play adequately, we win by a touchdown. If they don't, we loose by 2 touchdowns. Sorry to piss on everyone's parade but the OL and DL won us those championships

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I'm optimistic about the interior DL if Shaetz can play. I think Tanguay is going to be very good right out of the gate. With the loss of Zach Johnson, I'm most concerned with the OL. He's irreplaceable and underrated. If the lines play adequately, we win by a touchdown. If they don't, we loose by 2 touchdowns. Sorry to piss on everyone's parade but the OL and DL won us those championships
    Goeser sticking around is a great advantage. With college kids it's almost as important to be taught well as have natural talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Goeser sticking around is a great advantage. With college kids it's almost as important to be taught well as have natural talent.
    That's a very good point and he has talent to work with. Also, the more I hear about coach Cain, the more excited I am to see how he works with the ends. As for the OL, I don't want to sound too negative. I thought we'd never be the same when Cornick and my all time favorite, Austin Richard, graduated. But, Billy and Gimmestad got better/more experienced and we found a couple studs in Haeg and Z Johnson. Players will step up this year too. The negative side of me really thinks Johnson is a huge loss however.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My head tells me we lose due to the Oline play. I predict 21-13 ISU. When was the last time NDSU had to replace 4 starters on the Oline?
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    That's a very good point and he has talent to work with. Also, the more I hear about coach Cain, the more excited I am to see how he works with the ends. As for the OL, I don't want to sound too negative. I thought we'd never be the same when Cornick and my all time favorite, Austin Richard, graduated. But, Billy and Gimmestad got better/more experienced and we found a couple studs in Haeg and Z Johnson. Players will step up this year too. The negative side of me really thinks Johnson is a huge loss however.
    Kramer can't be underestimated either. I'm perfectly comfortable with the system. Someone will step up, someone always steps up.

I'm thinking the team struggles a lot in this game, especially Wentz, so it's going to be a close, hard fought battle. I'm thinking we win but barely. Bison 27-24.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Kramer can't be underestimated either. I'm perfectly comfortable with the system. Someone will step up, someone always steps up.
    I can't wait to see how big Plankers has developed in the off season, and I hope like hell Hinz is healthy. He's had injuries and I really want him to have a great season. You're making me feel better