Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Days to the Season Opener! The March is On! NDSU vs. Iowa State

Default Re: 30 Days to the Season Opener! The March is On! NDSU vs. Iowa State

This should help get us ready...
    @ValleyFootball: @ValleyFootball has created a 30-second video for its 30th anniversary season. A longer version is in the works. http://t.co/vSyhu9W2zw
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Iowa state 52
    ndsu 10

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Mr Consistency!

Iowa state 52
    ndsu 10

Wow I never saw that coming. You know you just may be right.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    I think Mr. Wentz is going to be a great quarterback. It will take a game or three for him to find his feet...so I have some concern with this first game. The other glaring concern is our DLine. Our LB's and DB's will need to bring their A+ games for the Bison to win this.

30 days until the game . . . and only 15 days until we find out who the ISU QB will be . . . ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This should help get us ready...
    @ValleyFootball: @ValleyFootball has created a 30-second video for its 30th anniversary season. A longer version is in the works. http://t.co/vSyhu9W2zw
    Holy crap. Did you see one of the names they floated by when they said "demonstrate character, passion, and integrity" was Jim Tressel?

I think this one will be real close. I think our offense may be a bit inconsistent as the Oline plays together for the first time. Defense will be strong, won't give up more than 21. I will say 24-20 Bison, but it will be close the entire way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Holy crap. Did you see one of the names they floated by when they said "demonstrate character, passion, and integrity" was Jim Tressel?
    Yep. Everyone's bar is set at different levels
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    I think this one will be real close. I think our offense may be a bit inconsistent as the Oline plays together for the first time. Defense will be strong, won't give up more than 21. I will say 24-20 Bison, but it will be close the entire way.
    I am really not sure about this game. I think I agree with this

Iowa state 52
    ndsu 10

bold, but I dont think we will put 52 points on your defense
    31 isu
    14 ndsu
    rochach 245 passing 2 tds
    wimberly 120 rushing 1 td
    nerly 60 rushing 1 td

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    NDSU 31 - ISU 16

Crockett goes for 33.75 Zenners, 2 TDs
    Wentz is 20-28, 240, 2 TDs, 1 INT
    Vraa gets 7 for 120, 1 TD
    Bonnett scores other Bison TD

Defense bends, but doesn't break...They create 3 TOs
    Fixed it for ya.