Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

Default Re: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    The second wolf from the top looks vaguely sheepish. Never trust a sheep in wolf's clothing (for one thing, that's the Big Sky conference's mascot.)

However, would a two-wolf shirt with a two-wolf belt buckle work? Or maybe just wear two two-wolf shirts.
    definitely looks sheepish....

Default Re: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

You gonna hog all this glory or are you gonna throw a bone to your mentor, El Lakeso?
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

The Mountain Phoenix Wolf shirt has been ordered.

It comes in sizes ranging from small, to an amazing 5XL!

People who have boughten, and worn this shirt had this to say:

Look out ladies:

But beyond that, this NDSU team is just too good, again. After they beat Iowa State, its smooth sailing.

Its not a guarantee they'll go undefeated though, so I'll be saving that for the score prediction threads. Just know, for now it's safe to book your Frisco tickets. Again. I know where all of the good places to eat in Plano are now. Its great.
    ML you are the only sane on on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Can View Post
    ML you are the only sane on on this board.
    Thank you. I started this a long time ago and havent missed a beat. Lakes deserve some credit but not all of it. He's probably busy out there trying to get ready for the move up