Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

Default I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

The Mountain Phoenix Wolf shirt has been ordered.

It comes in sizes ranging from small, to an amazing 5XL!

People who have boughten, and worn this shirt had this to say:
    with the fire and flames paired with a wolf, its scary how dangerous you can be in this shirt. prepare yourself for a world you didn't think possible.
    Three years ago, I was bestowed the gift of the Three Wolf Moon tee ... I don't even think I need to tell you how my life changed and became complete once I was adorned in howling wolves (see product reviews for Three Wolf Moon tee for more context). I was confident that the joy and happiness of wearing Three Wolves proudly across my chest could never be topped - but that was before I found the Phoenix Wolf.

First of all - the wolf on this tee is on fire! Need I say more? Forget wearing a North Face or Columbia jacket this winter - the yellow flames produced by the wolf's stern stare will keep you warm.

Secondly - how amazing is the print on this fine piece of cloth? I've been looking for a reason to wear a dyed shirt since I left camp in 3rd grade. The Mountain, and their wolf tees, have finally provided me with that gift.

Finally - this is probably the most versatile garment you will ever purchase. Going to a wedding? Add a collared shirt & bow tie underneath the flaming wolf and instantly overshadow the groom. Going to a Nascar event? Well then cut those sleeves off, throw on a trucker hat and grab a Bud heavy my friend! Don't be surprised if Jimmy Johnson spots you in the crowd and invites you down to kiss the bricks along side him.

My advice - don't think a second longer and purchase this shirt RIGHT NOW!
    My mom is a huge wolf fan and she only every wears jeans and T-shirts. I was tired of shoeing her in snow scene and "cute" versions, so I got it for Christmas for her to spice things up. It looks great, especially with her black hair.

Look out ladies:

I gave this as a gift to my boyfriend and it looks awesome on him. I love this design. It's very detailed and the the colors are amazing. I am thinking of buying one for myself haha.
    But beyond that, this NDSU team is just too good, again. After they beat Iowa State, its smooth sailing.

Its not a guarantee they'll go undefeated though, so I'll be saving that for the score prediction threads. Just know, for now it's safe to book your Frisco tickets. Again. I know where all of the good places to eat in Plano are now. Its great.

Default Re: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Look out ladies:

But beyond that, this NDSU team is just too good, again. After they beat Iowa State, its smooth sailing.

Its not a guarantee they'll go undefeated though, so I'll be saving that for the score prediction threads. Just know, for now it's safe to book your Frisco tickets. Again. I know where all of the good places to eat in Plano are now. Its great.

Excellent post.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: I guarantee the 2014-2015 NDSU Bison will win an unprecedented 4th straight natty

Now I can relax.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Wouldn't 4 wolves be more appropriate?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Look out ladies:

Is not ta guarantee they'll go undefeated though, so I'll be saving that for the score prediction threads. Just know, for now it's safe to book your Frisco tickets. Again. I know where all of the good places to eat in Plano are now. Its great.

Already have them!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been waiting for this post. How appropriate that I've had a couple of fantastic beers this evening, a great walk around lake Calhoun, folks looking to me for answers at work and having them, and the concert of a lifetime with my dad in a couple days.

[QUOTE=MNLonghorn10;888498]

Look out ladies:

No lightening bolt, shirt is invalid!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Wouldn't 4 wolves be more appropriate?
    you have said some ridiculous things, but this takes the cake...............

First off 4 in a row has never been done. That in itself is flaming hot lava in your face

Second Its evident the red indicates the hair of the QB who is taking on this challenge. And the flames portray his fire throwing, rocket launching, no DB is safe type of arm.

You need to sit down and think about how this affects all of us before you just go and attack people.

GO BISON

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Look out ladies:

Would somebody mind filling us in on the significance of this shirt? Seems pretty cool, but I just don't understand why it is such a big deal for you guys.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Look out ladies:

Would somebody mind filling us in on the significance of this shirt? Seems pretty cool, but I just don't understand why it is such a big deal for you guys.