Thread: Summit League BBall Blog

Default Summit League BBall Blog

I started a Summit League BBall Blog. Been meaning to do this for awhile as there really isn't much out there regarding this for the conference. Might even add some people willing to put up posts down the road and help manage it. Just basically use it for my opinion posts, previews, predictions, recruiting stuff, all of that. Also a way to pass along Summit League news and info. I'm going to start putting some content on there next few days.

You can also follow my twitter devoted to the Summit League and College Basketball in general @summitleaguebb. Already have a few players following me so I'm big time

http://summitleaguebb.blogspot.com/

Default Re: Summit League BBall Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I started a Summit League BBall Blog. Been meaning to do this for awhile as there really isn't much out there regarding this for the conference. Might even add some people willing to put up posts down the road and help manage it. Just basically use it for my opinion posts, previews, predictions, recruiting stuff, all of that. Also a way to pass along Summit League news and info. I'm going to start putting some content on there next few days.

You can also follow my twitter devoted to the Summit League and College Basketball in general @summitleaguebb. Already have a few players following me so I'm big time

Excellent! Nice work...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post

Nice! Look forward to checking it out.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good deal. I know some criticize the Summit but I'm actually really excited for the Summit right now. It's not like in college football where there is a static ceiling that a conference really cannot eclipse. In Bball the league can improve as much as the teams improve (no FCS/FBS barrier etc.) and the Summit teams are improving. I hope there will be an increase in victories over majors and more publicity in coming years. Winning tourney games certainly doesn't hurt the cause.

good deal, maybe someday you and Rob Port can join forces!!!!

Im Kidding, keep it up
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

All-session passes for the 2015 Summit League Basketball Championships in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    will go on sale August 20-22, 2014 through a series of scheduled sales phases.
    http://sfsportsauthority.org/2014/08...ticket-update/