Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Re: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Because based on past history you'd jump off the ship as soon as this team lost a few games this reducing the amount the school could have collected had they had the loyal fan occupy that seat
    Ouch! But I see that you kissed & made up!
    As long as this thread is messy... if anyone wants to trade Montana SRO for Homecoming SRO... I will have a few extra Homecoming SRO tickets. Just a thought. Thks.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This would pale in comparison to what they are leaving on the table now. Remember, I am only saying they should be charging TM due right now for every seat and give TM first dibs and single game tickets. As others who now have those seats for free have pointed out, they already pay that amount or would if required so still no guarantee that I get my seats. I stated long ago I will be fine with my sour grapes at that point which I do think is happening next year, anyway. That, however, does not help the pain now.

NDSU is fixing this; it is just too slow for my liking.
    I really hate to even mention this, but they aren't fixing all of it next year. Only the first (I don't know the exact number) rows in the end zone are getting a TM fee attached to their seats and I am 100% sure this does not include all season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    I really hate to even mention this, but they aren't fixing all of it next year. Only the first (I don't know the exact number) rows in the end zone are getting a TM fee attached to their seats and I am 100% sure this does not include all season tickets.

It's a start.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you guys wanna play with the big boys in respect to season tickets NDSU should have season tickets be on a 3 yr contract.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    If you guys wanna play with the big boys in respect to season tickets NDSU should have season tickets be on a 3 yr contract.
    Hell....make it 10 years and guarantee a price with set increases/inflation. I would sign up.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    For those who think that being in line at the dome. They just go to the same website and sit in the same waiting rooms as we do sitting at home / office.
    Nope at the dome they have tickets ready to go for all the games just had to tell them which ones I wanted by the time I got to the window best available was end zone in the double letters but I was able to get 8 tickets total so we will be making 4 games. They must have set aside an allotment based on their judgement of what the demand would be at the ticket office. They only had 3 windows open could have had more open would have been faster.

How do I get tickets?

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Nope at the dome they have tickets ready to go for all the games just had to tell them which ones I wanted by the time I got to the window best available was end zone in the double letters but I was able to get 8 tickets total so we will be making 4 games. They must have set aside an allotment based on their judgement of what the demand would be at the ticket office. They only had 3 windows open could have had more open would have been faster.
    Its all done with computer. They just look at whats open and block it out and print the tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its all done with computer. They just look at whats open and block it out and print the tickets.
    They must have pre-printed a large block because they had them at each window sitting in slotted trays for each game sorted by game and whether they were sideline, endzone or standing room only. My guess is if they did not sell them all to the people lined up then they put them back into the computer system to be sold online. They were not using computers or printers at the ticket windows.

I was surprised how fast the line was moving at the dome. Once I got into the online waiting room I left though as I didn't need much for tickets and knew I would more than likely get it.
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 08-02-2014 at 03:56 AM.