Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Re: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    let donors or Booster club members have access to single game tickets before they go on sale to general public.
    I totally agree!!! (That is a 1st - right Teach?!?) Anyone who donates $100. or MORE should have the edge on those who don't.

Now... TSCF... if you would be trying to get tickets in the past HOUR... rather than all of your posting you would probably have more tickets right now!!! I just got more, & yes I will share with Bisonvillers... but you need to work harder! (purple)
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 08-01-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Nothing BN11 proposed included NDSU saying we are moving out. They would really stop all these things because NDSU is starting a savings account for a new stadium? Unless someone walks up to NDSU and says, "Here's $100 million", the Bison will be playing in the dome for another 10 years at the bare minimum. If the Fargodome doesn't see the value in doing upgrades because of something that will happen 10+ years down the road, they need some new people in charge to make decisions.
    Sure and in 5 years when they are doing the cost benefit analysis to the upgrade at hand at that time what do you think they are going to see???????

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Sure and in 5 years when they are doing the cost benefit analysis to the upgrade at hand at that time what do you think they are going to see???????
    If they are doing it right, they will tell NDSU we plan on doing X, Y, and Z upgrades, but we need to know you will be here for at least (fill in the blank) years. Let's sign a lease contract and if you end up building your own stadium before this, your exit fee would be this upgrade and any other agreed upon upgrades we do in this time period.

It's not rocket science

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I totally agree!!! (That is a 1st - right Teach?!?) Anyone who donates $100. or MORE should have the edge on those who don't.

Now... TSCF... if you would be trying to get tickets in the past HOUR... rather than all of your posting you would probably have more tickets right now!!! I just got more, & yes I will share with Bisonvillers... but you need to work harder! (purple)
    Sadly i have a job. I can post pretty easy but you can't connect to the ticket easily and I had to start rounding.

I dont see SU doing anything without the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I dont see SU doing anything without the dome.
    The cost involved in a new stadium is absolutely a non starter without some public cooperation. They needed the City of Fargo to build the dome and they're satisfied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sadly i have a job. I can post pretty easy but you can't connect to the ticket easily and I had to start rounding.
    Totally understand! Just giving you grief! Empty your inbox when you are on break.

This thread has been immensely hilarious, sad, confusing, but oh so entertaining on an otherwise mundane Friday....Thanks for the laughs.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wacker_in_the_Hall View Post
    This thread has been immensely hilarious, sad, confusing, but oh so entertaining on an otherwise mundane Friday....Thanks for the laughs.......
    When a building has a generator there is a known power swap to be in effect you would think they would have said oh by the way your lights I the office will not work...duh...
    Then they discover that about 1/3 of the power outlets in the office are NOT connected to the generator. Wow, just wow...

Oh well headeaches from eye strain...

at least the humor from here helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Wacker_in_the_Hall View Post
    It's been almost like Christmas. Some get a BB gun,
    And some get bunny pj's.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans