Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shadeed Crockett

Default Re: Shadeed Crockett

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    highlights.....WOW!
    Tough to tell on scrimmage highlights but since hes going against the Big Sky defense but he looks pretty damn good. Really fluid athlete just like his bro. Great hands. One thing Montana State has is really good skilled players so for him to see some action as a redshirt fresman who didn't play much his senior year after losing 30 lbs due to illness is freaking nuts. I think we may have found a diamond in the rough. Hopefully his Brother Helps him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I wonder why the transfer to SU, sounds like he had a real positive experience at MSU? Sure does look like he can play..you gotta thik he will be on the team..

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I wonder why the transfer to SU, sounds like he had a real positive experience at MSU? Sure does look like he can play..you gotta thik he will be on the team..
    They were talking about him going to NDSU in early May on Bobcat Nation. Said he wasn't offered a scholarship and is moving back to Minnesota since we offer in state tuition for Minnesota residents and his brother is tbere. The roster was over the limit and they had to stay under 105 for the freshman .

Was reading back in March that he was very impressive in camp and one of the days he was the best guy on the field. Not sure if spring ball matters thst much but the kitties always have good receivers. Clearly he has some skills

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Read an article on him from a Bozeman newspaper. Kids been through a lot of shit. Way more than he should have. If he is as resilient as his brother everything will be alright. John is now on the Deans list. Welcome aboard!
    John's on the dean's list?? This makes me so proud to be an NDSU alum and I'm so happy NDSU gave him a chance to grow before our very eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    John's on the dean's list?? This makes me so proud to be an NDSU alum and I'm so happy NDSU gave him a chance to grow before our very eyes.
    Love it. One thing I love about NDSU is the rules for enrollment. Nearly everyone can have their shot. I knew a guy at NDSU who didn't take high school seriously, went to NDSCS and got his electronics tech degree. Then came to NDSU for EE. The dept head was skeptical he could cut it but got his chance. He graduated with honors and has worked for Boeing and now AT&T. A school like UM that would not happen.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Last year he was. Not sure on this year bit still glad we took a chance on the kid. Great show of character and overcoming adversity. Love it!

anyone hear any updates on Shadeed? Will he be able to compete in spring ball?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    anyone hear any updates on Shadeed? Will he be able to compete in spring ball?
    on the roster #84

It would be nice to continue hearing "Touchdown Crockett" on gamedays.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Never understood a kids motivation to prioritize music �� skills above football ��. Always saw DeeGray in the recording studio in IAAC and wondered if he was serious about football ��
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"