Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Just caught up on this thread. To save anyone else the agony. Bryan Carlton has hung up football and left an unspecific tweet which sounds like he may be a little bitter about somethings.

Which then turned into the UND troll and the other other UND troll making baseless claims about NDSU doing some shady stuff.

Which then turned into Troll124 who is now upset because King Frazier did really well on the bench at the pro day.

See signature for more relevant information.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Just caught up on this thread. To save anyone else the agony. Bryan Carlton has hung up football and left an unspecific tweet which sounds like he may be a little bitter about somethings.

Which then turned into the UND troll and the other other UND troll making baseless claims about NDSU doing some shady stuff.

Which then turned into Troll124 who is now upset because King Frazier did really well on the bench at the pro day.

See signature for more relevant information.
    Tremendous thread drift on this.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So, to sum up....going into fourth year with this coaching staff and in that time basically one tweet about coaches' character from a kid that did not progress as fast as his team members and is a little bitter about not being handed a starting spot.....got it.

Why is it that you can always find 1 or 2 jackwagons that think that college athletes dont earn their way or are less intelligent than other college students?

I have talked to Bryan. but the gist of it is just saying D1 football is a business , and that finding out coaches left via twitter sucks

everyone relax, let young men vent, its ok.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The only thing I'm annoyed by in all of this is that we don't have an FBS game for the next 3 years. WHERE'S OUR STINKIN FBS GAME?!! Ok back to bench press numbers

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    The only thing I'm annoyed by in all of this is that we don't have an FBS game for the next 3 years. WHERE'S OUR STINKIN FBS GAME?!! Ok back to bench press numbers
    Carrying on with said thread drift: zero upside for any FBS team to schedule us. It's hard to believe we even have 3 scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Carrying on with said thread drift: zero upside for any FBS team to schedule us. It's hard to believe we even have 3 scheduled.

I realize that is reality but in this case I hate reality. 2020 is a long...... Loooong, Looooooooooong ways off

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I realize that is reality but in this case I hate reality. 2020 is a long...... Loooong, Looooooooooong ways off
    Totally agree. Mayyyyybe K-state would now like another crack at the mighty Bison?!

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

I'll keep it going.

I think the payout for the Arizona game ($425k if I heard/recall correctly) is pretty evident of the fact that NDSU is one of the cheaper guarantee games out there for P5 schools.

....and there's a reason for that.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'll keep it going.

I think the payout for the Arizona game ($425k if I heard/recall correctly) is pretty evident of the fact that NDSU is one of the cheaper guarantee games out there for P5 schools.

....and there's a reason for that.
    Yeah ... well .... that doesn't explain how this Cramer dude got Frazier so good at pumping 225 on a steel bar.

Sent from the John using TapaTalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!