Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Default 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Wow this is becoming a kick ass class!

Bryan Carlton ‏@BCarlton6

Honored and humbled to be able to verbally commit to #NDSU I know this is just the beginning of what god has in store for me. #Blessed

Other Offers: FCS: UND, ISU-red, SDSU
    HS: Minnetonka
    Height: 6’3″
    Weight: 250
    Primary Position: DE
    Secondary Position: DT

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Nice!

The BisonNation.Info scoop: http://bisonation.info/de-bryan-carl...mn-2015-offer/

BTW, hope you guys don't mind me changing the thread titles (it's for easier searching.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nice!

The BisonNation.Info scoop: http://bisonation.info/de-bryan-carl...mn-2015-offer/

BTW, hope you guys don't mind me changing the thread titles (it's for easier searching.)
    Yes.. Works for me! Best to have a standard way!

Welcome Bryan, Glad you picked to be part of the herd!

This is not a surprise but awesome to get so early!!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nice!

Totally agree Tony. I followed your lead and thinks its best for the rest of the verbals to look similar. Good idea not numbering them this year

Carlton and Darnell....great gets!.....great highlights of both also.....2 motors that dont shut off!!

#NDSU commit & Minnetonka DE @BCarlton6 also picked up an offer from #NortherIowa yesterday. @NorthstarFN
    https://twitter.com/Gobie247/status/523951920768385024

Nice get. Thanks for choosing NDSU.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would love to hear the spin Farley put on this. "Come play with us, year after year we have the most talented team in the MVFC and routinely play toe-to-toe with the likes of Iowa and Hawaii, with prestigious home wins over top Division 1 competition such as Tennessee Tech and Northern Colorado. Next year is looking even brighter with 75 returning starters on offense/defense/special teams so a National Championship is almost a foregone conclusion....plus a win over those cheap shot dirty Bison, too. But don't worry, you'll get playing time because the talent thing is all just a bunch of hocus pocus anyway so we can sell tickets and you'd probably start this year if you were eligible."

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    I would love to hear the spin Farley put on this. "Come play with us, year after year we have the most talented team in the MVFC and routinely play toe-to-toe with the likes of Iowa and Hawaii, with prestigious home wins over top Division 1 competition such as Tennessee Tech and Northern Colorado. Next year is looking even brighter with 75 returning starters on offense/defense/special teams so a National Championship is almost a foregone conclusion....plus a win over those cheap shot dirty Bison, too. But don't worry, you'll get playing time because the talent thing is all just a bunch of hocus pocus anyway so we can sell tickets and you'd probably start this year if you were eligible."
    If you are an art major and like to paint, UNI is the place for you.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If you are an art major and like to paint, UNI is the place for you.
    That garage door................ isn't going to paint itself
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters