Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Default Re: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lol I graduated two years ago. I went to school with football players just like every other student...you think people don't see stuff happen? Why not post about it?

The topic of academic "help" came up. It happens everywhere to some degree I'm sure. If it makes you feel better to deny that it happens, go for it. Ostriches need company sometimes.

^
    ^

Keep on trolling. Maybe your alter ego The Big Undies will believe you. Why are Big Undies posts always shortly followed by yours?

I've been posting here forever and you clearly have an anti NDSU agenda so I don't believe anything you say.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 04-16-2017 at 02:55 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol I graduated two years ago. I went to school with football players just like every other student...you think people don't see stuff happen? Why not post about it?

The topic of academic "help" came up. It happens everywhere to some degree I'm sure. If it makes you feel better to deny that it happens, go for it. Ostriches need company sometimes.
    You're such a fucking idiot. You have never seen anyone's test grades and you have no clue how any other student performs. And to say things happen everywhere just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Provide evidence or shut the fuck up. Next thing you're going to say is the Russians were involved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    I believe he's still at NDSU, just not on the team. That's why I thought his comments were so interesting. Not much coaching turnover at NDSU, compared to most programs. That being said, puts a few words to the difficulty of staying put at D1 level. Not all roses and unicorns like many people envision
    Cant please everyone

I love how Bisonville is an open forum where people can give and take all kinds of smack unlike some other team forums, but unless those spouting off in this thread can back up their claims, they should either quit now or be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I have a bunch of NDSU grads in my family that are successful but won't donate a penny because of all the athletes they know who got their work done for them.
    Sounds like a weak excuse. If you don't wanna donate, just say it

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I love how Bisonville is an open forum where people can give and take all kinds of smack unlike some other team forums, but unless those spouting off in this thread can back up their claims, they should either quit now or be banned.
    Absolutely. Don't need any bullshit rumors. Especially a fake one started by a UND fan who will say anything to damage our program.

Mods.. Please clean this thread up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    You're such a fucking idiot. You have never seen anyone's test grades and you have no clue how any other student performs. And to say things happen everywhere just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Provide evidence or shut the fuck up. Next thing you're going to say is the Russians were involved!!!
    I don't need to see test grades. And it's really easy to see if students perform well. They publish the Dean's List ya know.

Google North Carolina's academic problems. Google Notre Dame's recent issue with a tutor going above and beyond. Check out Georgia Southern and Syracuse.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/opinio...vard-cheating/

You think Harvard is letting shit slide but NDSU is all about making athletes earn their grades? Lol ok.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...de-more-likely
    College of Business Alumnus

I don't need to see test grades. And it's really easy to see if students perform well. They publish the Dean's List ya know.

Google North Carolina's academic problems. Google Notre Dame's recent issue with a tutor going above and beyond. Check out Georgia Southern and Syracuse.

You think Harvard is letting shit slide but NDSU is all about making athletes earn their grades? Lol ok.

So because all of these big schools are having these problem you just assume the same thing is going on here and state it as fact?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Prove it, shut it, or ban it.

Well I'll just say this. I can name quite a few good players that were either temporarily suspended, missed playoff games, practices, camp, or kicked off the team for poor grades. Were they cheating? Obviously not. I won't name them because it's rude but this team is full of solid academics that goes back decades. I saw an interview with Rocky Hager and he talked about one of his Championship teams travel squad was 25% engineers.

Any rumors should be squashed unless there are facts to back it up because you're talking about someone's reputation here.