Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 Verbal, D-line Bryan Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    There's a commitment by the players that has to exist for academics and D1 sports to co-exist. Go home to ss.
    A commitment to having your work done for you? It's not exactly a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    There's a commitment by the players that has to exist for academics and D1 sports to co-exist. Go home to ss.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I'm looking at you John Crockett lol. It happens everywhere to some degree.
    College of Business Alumnus

Until tutors can figure out how to do tests for players and something is proven I call bullshit. We have players on our roster who were suspended due to academics issues. Why didn't they have their work done for them?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Until tutors can figure out how to do tests for players and something is proven I call bullshit. We have players on our roster who were suspended due to academics issues. Why didn't they have their work done for them?
    How about showing up halfway through tests, falling asleep during said test, and being on the Dean's List? Does that raise any red flags to you?

Again, it happens pretty well everywhere.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    How about showing up halfway through tests, falling asleep during said test, and being on the Dean's List? Does that raise any red flags to you?

The green and gold glasses are pretty thick for some. It happens everywhere but here.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a bunch of NDSU grads in my family that are successful but won't donate a penny because of all the athletes they know who got their work done for them.

Sounds like me and I didn't play any college sports.

The real question is how does a grown man like yourself know this and why would you post it? I call bullshit on the troll fest with your UND buddy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I have a bunch of NDSU grads in my family that are successful but won't donate a penny because of all the athletes they know who got their work done for them.
    No. You probably don't and you're just trolling. And failing miserably at it.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are you speaking for the Angels From The Ice Rink?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Sounds like me and I didn't play any college sports.

The real question is how does a grown man like yourself know this and why would you post it? I call bullshit on the troll fest with your UND buddy
    Lol I graduated two years ago. I went to school with football players just like every other student...you think people don't see stuff happen? Why not post about it?

The topic of academic "help" came up. It happens everywhere to some degree I'm sure. If it makes you feel better to deny that it happens, go for it. Ostriches need company sometimes.