Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal Ty Brooks

Default 2015 Verbal Ty Brooks

per Dom Izzo.. Just in: #Fargo South's Ty Brooks has verbally committed to #NDSU, more tonight at 6:20 at @WDAYSports6
    http://bisonation.info/ath-ty-brooks...nd-2015-offer/

Default 2015 Verbal: Ty Brooks

Welcome to the Bison Nation, Ty!

He's officially forgiven for his four interceptions against Mandan.

Here's his BisonNation info: http://bisonation.info/ath-ty-brooks...nd-2015-offer/

Default Re: NDSU Verbal Ty Brooks

Wow great news! We've got 2/3 of the all FM area stud team with Brooks and Ellefson. Hopefully we can land JJ too to complete the trifecta.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 2015 Verbal: Ty Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Aww... I had you beat by 3 mins for a thread. Is mine not cool enough?
    What can I say? I'm a slow typist.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Wow great news! We've got 2/3 of the all FM area stud team with Brooks and Ellefson. Hopefully we can land JJ too to complete the trifecta.
    You have to think that Ellefson and Brooks helps the Johanneson case.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Default Re: 2015 Verbal Ty Brooks

Welcome Ty Brooks!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    You have to think that Ellefson and Brooks helps the Johanneson case.
    Won't hurt but if I had to guess (having no knowledge of the situation) it depends if he gets an offer from a good Big 10 or BCS team. He said on an interview Nebraska wants to see video of his first 2 games. If they like, he's probably going to take it. Assuming he has a good senior season, the longer he waits the better. If no offer I think it goes down to the Gophers or NDSU. I think it's a toss up despite what others think. But who knows, kid could go Ivy League and shock us all. Must be a good feeling to have options like this at his age.

As far as Brooks goes, this is great news. Perfect slot receiver for us. Super shifty. Jukes defenders like Techmo Bowl. Great hands. Great leaping ability. Can do special teams as well.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Won't hurt but if I had to guess (having no knowledge of the situation) it depends if he gets an offer from a good Big 10 or BCS team. He said on an interview Nebraska wants to see video of his first 2 games. If they like, he's probably going to take it. Assuming he has a good senior season, the longer he waits the better. If no offer I think it goes down to the Gophers or NDSU. I think it's a toss up despite what others think. But who knows, kid could go Ivy League and shock us all. Must be a good feeling to have options like this at his age.

As far as Brooks goes, this is great news. Perfect slot receiver for us. Super shifty. Great hands. Great leaping ability.
    Ty said he will play CB at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Ty said he will play CB at NDSU.
    Speaks to his athletic ability. Could certainly play slot if needed.

Brooks will be on Dom's show tonight in case anyone isn't in the Twitter-sphere.

@DomIzzoWDAY: @FSHSFootball and new #NDSU commit Ty Brooks will join me on #DizzosDen tonight at 6:45 on @970WDAY