Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudzick to the slot????

Default Re: Dudzick to the slot????

I heard this tune before with Marcus Williams

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trick plays may be.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Heard on WDAY sports at 6 that they are considering Christian Dudzick to try to play the slot. They can't be serious can they? You'd take a great safety and one of our best DB's for a slot receiver?? That makes no sense to me. Surely Price or one of the other receivers can fill that spot.
    Watch the video of Coach K yourself to judge what it means;
    my guess would be that Dudzik had some specific plays on O he practiced, while still playing safety.
    It also sounded like the other D-backs coming in this fall had to show something also, to facilitate
    Dudzik being able to spend time as the slot-receiver. He certainly looked fast enough for it on his punt return against KState.
    Good stuff Dom!

Chris Klieman/NDSU First Year Head Coach: “I think there's the most wide open competition at slot receiver that's why we moved Christian there in the spring, give him some snaps, Ryan Smith made a lot of great plays for us and we need to find who that next player is.”

Is that something you can see, Dudzik playing on offense?

“It potentially could, potentially could how the freshmen do physically that they're mentally can they do it mentally with all the nuances of our offense.”

http://www.wday.com/content/bison-fo...ce-next-monday

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heard on WDAY sports at 6 that they are considering Christian Dudzick to try to play the slot. They can't be serious can they? You'd take a great safety and one of our best DB's for a slot receiver?? That makes no sense to me. Surely Price or one of the other receivers can fill that spot.
    Sounds like the perfect jet sweep. Touchdown Dudzik?

Christ (ian).

I have to watch enough of that crap with Wisconsin.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Sorry I meant Wrice in the OP. We've got plenty of guys to put in the slot IMO. Try Darius Anderson there if he's not going to get any carries.
    I love fans that question the staff who see these kids every single day. Dudzik is special with the ball in his hands. Shep or RJ will lose a redshirt. Dud sick will be playing safety ans small amounts in the slot so relax we aren't removing a superstar to play slot instead of price or write.....or shep or RJ
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

This has been in the works for a long time and shows Klieman flexibility. Best players play. He wants play makers at the wr spot
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I heard this tune before with Marcus Williams
    Hey Chapo, how did Marcus's basketball career go? You were once again wrong, and I was right.

The guy has major skills. Plus let's say a team doesn't do their homework. He busts a huge game changing play. Or if they're ready for him, he distracts them from something else. It can only help
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I think this says more about Perkins and Wrice and how they better come in ready to dominate or they will not get the time they were hoping for.

Totally agree with Burgandy, Klieman will run the Bison system but he is not afraid of trying something he thinks will help the team