Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Slate

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2014 Slate

Fri. 11/7/2014 Bemidji State (Exhibition) Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse
    Fri. 11/14/2014 Kent State Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse
    Sun. 11/16/2014 Milwaukee Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse
    Wed. 11/19/2014 Western Michigan Kalamazoo, Mich.
    Fri.-Sat. 11/28-29/2014 Florida Atlantic Classic Boca Raton, Fla.
    Tue. 12/2/2014 Mississippi State Starkville, Miss. TBA Details
    Sat. 12/6/2014 North Dakota Fargo, N.D. - Scheels Arena TBA Details
    Mon. 12/8/2014 Mayville State Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Thu. 12/11/2014 Northern Iowa Cedar Falls, Iowa TBA Details
    Sun. 12/14/2014 New Mexico State Las Cruces, N.M. TBA Details
    Fri. 12/19/2014 Cal State Fullerton Fullerton, Calif. TBA Details
    Sun. 12/21/2014 Grand Canyon Phoenix, Ariz. TBA Details
    Mon. 12/29/2014 Brandon University (Canada) Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Fri. 1/2/2015 * Oral Roberts Fargo, N.D. - Scheels Arena TBA Details
    Sun. 1/4/2015 * South Dakota State Fargo, N.D. - Scheels Arena TBA Details
    Thu. 1/8/2015 * IUPUI Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Sun. 1/11/2015 * Denver Denver, Colo. - Magness Arena TBA Details
    Thu. 1/15/2015 * South Dakota Vermillion, S.D. - DakotaDome TBA Details
    Sat. 1/17/2015 * Fort Wayne Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Thu. 1/22/2015 * Omaha Omaha, Neb. - Sapp Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Sat. 1/24/2015 * Western Illinois Macomb, Ill. - Western Hall TBA Details
    Sat. 1/31/2015 * South Dakota State Brookings, S.D. - Frost Arena TBA Details
    Fri. 2/6/2015 * Western Illinois Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Sun. 2/8/2015 * South Dakota Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Wed. 2/11/2015 * Oral Roberts Tulsa, Okla. - Mabee Center TBA Details
    Sat. 2/14/2015 * Omaha Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details
    Thu. 2/19/2015 * IUPUI Indianapolis, Ind. - The Jungle TBA Details
    Sat. 2/21/2015 * Fort Wayne Fort Wayne, Ind. - Gates Sports Center TBA Details
    Thu. 2/26/2015 * Denver Fargo, N.D. - Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse TBA Details

http://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?pat...l&schedule=211
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Default Re: 2014 Slate

i pray there is major improvement this year, else this could be a 1-9 start.
    If they are 5-5 after those first 10 games, Im buying tequila shots for coach walseth
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WBB preseason poll'd last for this season... Not sure if I agree with that, new coach from a D1 Major school.. All those close games last year... could be W's this season... Brooke selected preseason 1st team all conference...

Coach Walseth (unlike Richman), has no expectations this season, and can not find anyone to accolade or name in her conf call...

http://static.psbin.com/4/a/mcrnv6br...kota_State.mp3

too bad these current players are being tossed in the trash though no fault of their own..

Nothing but gloom and doom.. I'd expect her to at least set the bar a bit higher
    Last edited by Bisonionette; 10-15-2014 at 11:27 PM.

That was odd at least blow sunshine up their butts The Taylor Thunstedt #11 freshman would be fun to watch if she doesn't redshirt here.

Here's the freshman https://mobile.twitter.com/MarenWals...963392/photo/1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Coach Walseth (unlike Richman), has no expectations this season, and can not find anyone to accolade or name in her conf call...

http://static.psbin.com/4/a/mcrnv6br...kota_State.mp3

too bad these current players are being tossed in the trash though no fault of their own..

Nothing but gloom and doom.. I'd expect her to at least set the bar a bit higher
    Not pointing out a player for praise at this juncture is a far cry from them being thrown in the trash.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Not pointing out a player for praise at this juncture is a far cry from them being thrown in the trash.
    Sounds like a subtle motivation tactic!!

That said, I have heard her praise players on radio stints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Could be a tactic. But she was the only coach of the 18 who didn't have a positive thing to say about any of her players. I think she's treating this as a throw away season Tough break got the juniors and seniors.

I think Bisonville maybe overreacting to what the coach did or did not say. She is in her first year. She will be able to tell what players she has after more time with them. I know it will be hard to just sit back and wait to see what happens but lets give the coach and the team to get on the same page and turn this around. Heck the football team is six games in and still showing improvement. R-E-L-A-X and have faith.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wouldn't you like to get a feel or a critique of
    The team she inherited? She's worked with them since April and the season starts next month. The inferences made by her tell a lot. She can't come out and say the team stinks. But she came mighty close. Why attend any games if this is her attitude. ?