Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Head phones for little kids

Default Head phones for little kids

I'm looking to get some head phones for my newest bison who will be about 4 months d for the first game. Does anywhere In town sell them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Head phones for little kids

I am guessing you're talking about hearing protection.

I highly recommend over the ear (muff style) for small kids as it's a pain in the arse to try to get the foam ones to stick in the ear. If you want to double on on the hearing protection, go to a drug store and get the silicone ear plugs for kids (the ones that are meant for kids with ear tubes to swim/take baths).

As for ear muff's, for infants the selection is limited. We've used "Baby Banz" in the past and they worked well. Once they get a bit older there is a lot more options out there. I think Amazon is your friend with this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I am guessing you're talking about hearing protection.

I highly recommend over the ear (muff style) for small kids as it's a pain in the arse to try to get the foam ones to stick in the ear. If you want to double on on the hearing protection, go to a drug store and get the silicone ear plugs for kids (the ones that are meant for kids with ear tubes to swim/take baths).

As for ear muff's, for infants the selection is limited. We've used "Baby Banz" in the past and they worked well. Once they get a bit older there is a lot more options out there. I think Amazon is your friend with this purchase.
    Tony....................
    Please either ban me or shoot me..............I can't get TAB's voice out of my head.

Here is an adorable young man modeling a pair that my wife found on the internet. Pretty easy to get.

170667_645415360619_2970381_o.jpg
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am wondering- in what direction this thread will go?

Will it go in the morally questionable direction Izzy is headed or the unbearably cute direction of B4L?

The mysteries of Bisonville.....
    Last edited by Green1; 07-23-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: grammer

Does this really belong in the football thread? Moderators please move.......thanks!

We used these for our 2-6 month old last season. Not sure if she will tolerate them this year as she is older but last year they worked well. She would fall asleep and wouldn't even flinch when the canon went off after Bison TD.

http://www.amazon.com/Ems-Hearing-Pr...PZB56ZRM5S81ST

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Does this really belong in the football thread? Moderators please move.......thanks!
    Should we make it about what type of ear protection we need for our kids to transition to FBS?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just got a pair from Fleet Farm in the hunting section. They fit on our 1yr old daughter just fine. Ended up falling asleep for the whole second half of the game we took her to. But it could have been the lack of play by Delaware State that bored her to sleep.

I think Scheels & Fleet Farm both sell active earmuffs for youth. The advantage of going active is that you can still hear just fine when there is low noise (there is a little amplifier in them that allows you to hear normally), but once it gets louder than 95 dB or so they block all the noise by shutting off the internal amp and engage the noise canceling function that is built into them.