Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

McKeever had 45 tonight vs Park Christian.

Mira went over 1,000 points tonight.

KFGO was talking this AM that NDSU received a verbal from a Junior from Maple Valley, I missed the name but is it Nudell that was mentioned on the first post of this thread.

Yes Rylee Nudell is committed. Congrats to her.

Now go get Sarah Jacobson and the freshman from moorhead High can we get a verbal from a freshman?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It would have to be. I watched her play once this year. It was like watching a dude vs HS girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    KFGO was talking this AM that NDSU received a verbal from a Junior from Maple Valley, I missed the name but is it Nudell that was mentioned on the first post of this thread.
    Izzo reported the same on WDAY at 6 today, the video looked like shades of Katie Bickel. She is a junior so a year away from the Bison.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Huge get for the Bison. Has been starting since 8th 9th grade. A talented local North Dakota recruit. NDSU hasn't been able to get these type the past 5 - 6 years. Gotta get the good in-state recruits when they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Huge get for the Bison. Has been starting since 8th 9th grade. A talented local North Dakota recruit. NDSU hasn't been able to get these type the past 5 - 6 years. Gotta get the good in-state recruits when they are available.
    I talked to a guy who student taught at MV her 7th grade year and he said she was their best player that year. She might have came of the bench too I could see how starting a 7th grader could hurt a team's chemistry. Like I mentioned in the OP she has been the MVP of Courts Plus summer league 4 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I talked to a guy who student taught at MV her 7th grade year and he said she was their best player that year. She might have came of the bench too I could see how starting a 7th grader could hurt a team's chemistry. Like I mentioned in the OP she has been the MVP of Courts Plus summer league 4 years in a row.
    If I recall and it was long ago, if a 7th grader played to many quarters not games it would mean she would have to give up a year of high school eligibility and yes as always I could be wrong.
    M

Maple Valley junior Rylee Nudell – one of the state’s most prolific girls basketball scorers – has verbally committed to play basketball at North Dakota State.
    The 5-foot-10 forward has scored 2,461 points in her prep career and is ranked sixth on the state’s unofficial all-time scoring list. She has scored 522 points this season.

Nudell is averaging 27.5 points, 10.8 rebounds and 4.9 steals per game this season.
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/367769...y-commits-ndsu