Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Little nervous on this one. probably needs a redshirt year to work on fundamentals maybe a left hand layups. Wisher her good luck. Offers only from SMSU,USF and MICHIGAN TECH

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    Little nervous on this one. probably needs a redshirt year to work on fundamentals maybe a left hand layups. Wisher her good luck. Offers only from SMSU,USF and MICHIGAN TECH
    not the best offers. can NDSU beat out another D1 school? who was last recruit to do so?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Macey Kvilvang

Ndsu hasn’t proven to be better than most d1 schools lately It’ll take a few years of winning to beat out bigger schools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    Wouldn't you be more nervous if the new coach was NOT out recruiting, rather than being nervous about what he is recruiting. At least give him a chance..My oh My

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Wouldn't you be more nervous if the new coach was NOT out recruiting, rather than being nervous about what he is recruiting. At least give him a chance..My oh My
    I for one am excited to see what the new staff can do with returning players and new players coming in. I believe NDSU Women's Basketball program is on the verge of some exciting times and a big change in competition. Just win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Don't they have 6-8 roster spots to fill? Thus bring in a variety to fill the bench and if possible red shirt the freshman like they need to do.

My daughter was at UND camp this week. The three ND recruits. Manson, Kepler and Zander all indicated to the campers they are redshirting.

Now obviously things can change, but the I don't know the last year NDSU were able to have the freshman sit.

UND had 35-38 kids at there camp.

I heard NDSU was "happy" with their camp last week. I have not heard who all attended locally.

Jody Norstedt Retweeted

SD Attack@sdattack
    ·
    19h
    Congrats to 2021 grad Lexi Unruh (
    @lexi_unruh
    ) of @sfchoops
    on her scholarship offer from @NDSUwbb
    ! #AttackFamily #HardWorkWorks
    Interesting last name here......perfect Jody will follow up with an article

edit: never mind, double-checked Amy Unrau’s last name, different spelling

Lexi Unruh - 5’ 11” SG - Sioux Falls Christian HS
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/8951432/Lexi-Unruh

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    So...did Tyrah Spencer leave the team? She was listed as a Junior last year and she isn't listed on the roster next year.
    Left due to injuries.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Welcome abby schulte.

Per tweet on Dom Izzo's page. Jory got his first 2020 commitment. "Maple Grove standout commits to #NDSU. First commit for the Class of 2020 for Jory Collins."

I did some digging and she is a PG. Cant find any stats or her height.

Here is Abby's Twitter feed announcing: https://twitter.com/abby_schulte24/s...01832552304641

Here is a link to a story about her and it talks about her being an incredible team mate, has a 3.9 GPA, and a leader.. https://ccxmedia.org/sports/sports-j...-abby-schulte/
    Last edited by Loud and Proud Bison fan; 07-04-2019 at 04:06 AM. Reason: added last line and link
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer