Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

According to the Forum - regarding Sam Haiby's game a few days ago:

"Haiby became Moorhead's all-time scoring leader with the performance, passing Kelsey Jacobson's 1,644 career points."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    She was at NDSU girls basketball camp last summer. NDSU coaches were at the Shanley / Moorhead game when they played a few weeks back. Emily Deitz was playing in the same game.

I have heard it stated that UNC is looking, another person said "a North Carolina School" is looking at her. She isn't tall compared to other D1 girls. She is only 5' 5".

As for North Tartan, she actually played, whereas Sarah had a more limited role on the team, and Sarah switched teams.

As for AAU ball, Nike, UA travel teams are the top teams, North Tartan is a step below in the pecking order.

So I wouldn't count NDSU out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    According to the Forum - regarding Sam Haiby's game a few days ago:

"Haiby became Moorhead's all-time scoring leader with the performance, passing Kelsey Jacobson's 1,644 career points."
    Wow all good info, thank you. Lets hope she is on NDSU's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    She was at NDSU girls basketball camp last summer. NDSU coaches were at the Shanley / Moorhead game when they played a few weeks back. Emily Deitz was playing in the same game.

I have heard it stated that UNC is looking, another person said "a North Carolina School" is looking at her. She isn't tall compared to other D1 girls. She is only 5' 5".

As for North Tartan, she actually played, whereas Sarah had a more limited role on the team, and Sarah switched teams.

As for AAU ball, Nike, UA travel teams are the top teams, North Tartan is a step below in the pecking order.

So I wouldn't count NDSU out.
    North Tartan plays in the Nike league and is a consistent top 10 program in the country. Walseth played there in her AAU days.

Horrible miss on Wahpeton's Irwin. she put up 39 tonight, she is incredible... her and Moton from West Fargo both got away from NDSU, ick.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Representing the Winona Winhawks- 6'2" Post #44 Danneka Voegeli! Congrats @Danneka_Voegeli on being named a 3A All-Star! @winhawkgirlsbb https://t.co/0EL9rMRx5O

Lauren Ware 6' 3" freshman from Century High in Bismarck. For a tall freshman she seems to run the floor well and is not clumsy for her height and age. So for our Bismarck Bison fans is she someone that should be looked at? The only reason I bring up the younger ones is that if you start watching them as they mature you can tell if there is more room to improve in college or if they have peaked already. To my untrained eye, I liked what I saw from her on the court for only being a freshman.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Walseth is in Brookings this weekend watching the State A girls basketball tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Lauren Ware 6' 3" freshman from Century High in Bismarck. For a tall freshman she seems to run the floor well and is not clumsy for her height and age. So for our Bismarck Bison fans is she someone that should be looked at? The only reason I bring up the younger ones is that if you start watching them as they mature you can tell if there is more room to improve in college or if they have peaked already. To my untrained eye, I liked what I saw from her on the court for only being a freshman.
    Good find, where did you see her play?

Walseth is in Brookings this weekend watching the State A girls basketball tournament.

She has no chance of landing the three girls she is watching. she has burned her bridge in South Dakota!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dakotabison View Post

She has no chance of landing the three girls she is watching. she has burned her bridge in South Dakota!!!!!

DUH, I'm at the Class A here in Bismarck, I was asked 5 different times (wheres the NDSU coach?) I mean, seriously there are legit 3-4 D1 girls here and they are 2 Freshman and the Zander sophomore from Mandan. but alas she's in south Dakota with 0 shot at landing them wow.