Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    who else is recruiting her, if its listed esewhere I havent seen it
    Somewhere it was stated that SDSU had the inside track. But that is hearsay from this board.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Sara Jacobson (2016 NDSU offer) was a unanimous pick to the ND Class A All-State Basketball Team last week.

Jacobson's Fargo Shanley teammate, JR Lauren Rotunda, was also named to the 1st team.

The All-State Team also has a 6' 1" junior from Minot, Cassie Askvig, who was also a unanimous pick -

Perhaps the western Bisonville fans have seen Askvig play and can comment as to how high a level recruit she is.

http://bismarcktribune.com/sports/hi...647b608b7.html
    Askvig is very athletic and quicker than most 6 footers including H. Stewart from Minot Ryan, shoots the 3 ball the best on the team. Plays the post but may be better suited to play 3 with her skills and quicks. Could easily score over 20pts. pg but wasn't asked to with her Senior surrounding class. Noticed she was called upon for the clutch 3 when needed and sometimes help bring ball up when Minot was pressed. I believe her senior year will be break out year. She was asked to be on the Varsity team as an 8th grader but declined. My opinion from what I saw this year the 3 best college recruits in girls basketball were H. Stewart, S. Jacobson and C. Askvig...far and above the rest. Would be nice to keep the two Juniors instate and in Green and Gold.
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

I'm pretty sure SDSU is full for there 2016 recruits with the verbals from Megan Bultsma and Sydney Tracy (daughter of NDSU HOF Mike Tracy). You won't have to worry about Jacobson going to Brookings.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I'm pretty sure SDSU is full for there 2016 recruits with the verbals from Megan Bultsma and Sydney Tracy (daughter of NDSU HOF Mike Tracy). You won't have to worry about Jacobson going to Brookings.
    Goes to show you how far the WBB program has declined when we are losing legacy kids to our conference rivals. Need a good season (at least a top three finish in the conference) or this disturbing trend will continue.

The corner has turned already after just one season with coach walseth. WBB will get the culture of winning as other programs. I have full faith we will land the recruits we need and want to be a bison. Go bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The corner has turned already after just one season with coach walseth. WBB will get the culture of winning as other programs. I have full faith we will land the recruits we need and want to be a bison. Go bison
    I sincerely hope you are right, sir.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MN Fury, Jacobson's and McKeever's team, won the Deep South Classic in Raleigh, NC today.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    MN Fury, Jacobson's and McKeever's team, won the Deep South Classic in Raleigh, NC today.
    Beat another Minnesota program in the Final ; Minnesota Stars Martin
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really, REALLY hope Jacobson decides to follow her brother to NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Moorhead HS basketball player Sam Haiby (FR) playing baseball, yes baseball, on freshman team for the Spuds.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/high-s...t-gender-roles

“You can tell she’s an athlete,” Moorhead freshman baseball coach Steve Timmer said. “She can pretty much do anything. I know she plays basketball, but doesn’t play a fall sport. She sure could. With the type of athlete she is and person she is, she could.”

She’s not too bad at basketball either. She averaged 20.7 points, 5.8 assists, 4.9 rebounds and 3.1 steals a game in her first year as a starter on the varsity basketball team for Moorhead this season. She’s getting looks from South Dakota State, North Dakota State,
    North Carolina, New Mexico and Minnesota for basketball.