Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    LOL someone needs some attention. lose to D2 basketball check.. non existant hockey check.. no football team check.
    By local I meant some Bison fans that were messaging, facebook requests, IG, etc to her. Doing this to a sophomore girl in high school is kinda weird. Couldn't care less about your thoughts on UND, has nothing to do with this topic. Just giving some insight to part of the decision to go elsewhere after going to nearly every Bison camp since elementary school and following them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    By local I meant some Bison fans that were messaging, facebook requests, IG, etc to her. Doing this to a sophomore girl in high school is kinda weird. Couldn't care less about your thoughts on UND, has nothing to do with this topic. Just giving some insight to part of the decision to go elsewhere after going to nearly every Bison camp since elementary school and following them.
    i didn't say another about the supposed posts to her. i'm pretty sure 95% of NDSU fans could care less about womens basketball recruiting to do something like that. oh well.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i didn't say another about the supposed posts to her. i'm pretty sure 95% of NDSU fans could care less about womens basketball recruiting to do something like that. oh well.
    New coach, new players, and with winning, comes a new culture and renewed interest in Bison WBB. So yes, I agree with 27; I can see some Bison fan doing what Sioux27 said.