Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Point Guard for sure.

but what NDSU womens basketball REALLY needs .......... is a bonafide Shooter, someone that has put up 30+ in High School games and would have the green light always.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Point Guard for sure.

but what NDSU womens basketball REALLY needs .......... is a bonafide Shooter, someone that has put up 30+ in High School games and would have the green light always.
    I guess this team lacks everywhere. Eurpoean players never heard the word "rebound" it seems... Players would play 35 to 40 minutes and garner 1 or 2 boards. I mean really, you'd think that if they play that many minutes, the ball surely would fall in their lap more than twice.... Goodness... there was nothing you could salvage, nothing positive from the team Jory is taking over. I hope he's a good coach, starting with fundamental footwork and defense. I hope he gets a pure shooter. I hope he gets a pg who is a floor leader. I hope her gets big mobile girls who can play in the post. sooo much work to be done. This aint d2.....

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    I guess this team lacks everywhere. Eurpoean players never heard the word "rebound" it seems... Players would play 35 to 40 minutes and garner 1 or 2 boards. I mean really, you'd think that if they play that many minutes, the ball surely would fall in their lap more than twice.... Goodness... there was nothing you could salvage, nothing positive from the team Jory is taking over. I hope he's a good coach, starting with fundamental footwork and defense. I hope he gets a pure shooter. I hope he gets a pg who is a floor leader. I hope her gets big mobile girls who can play in the post. sooo much work to be done. This aint d2.....
    Have you ever watched Andrew Wiggins play?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Point Guard for sure.

That was Sara Jacobson. Also wasn’t or isn’t nudell the all time leading scorer in Nd history?
    So don’t know if that is the answer
    The Minnesota versions from Roseau are attending msum and und.

All full roster in which the freshman class can redshirt. Get stronger and build confidence is probably a bigger need

Now for some good news:

Serena Sundall (yes thats jalens brother) got a NDSU offer and said this:
    Honored to receive an offer to be a Bison! I have inside knowledge that NDSU is a special place! Excited to see where this program goes with @JoryCollins in charge! https://t.co/5adAALFrQC

Providence just offerred too, so long shot, but her brother could be the hook.

sophomore last year, was all state volleyball and runner up in hugh jump as a freshman, so quite the athlete

Now for some good news:

Serena Sundall (yes thats jalens brother) got a NDSU offer and said this:
    Honored to receive an offer to be a Bison! I have inside knowledge that NDSU is a special place! Excited to see where this program goes with @JoryCollins in charge! https://t.co/5adAALFrQC

Providence just offerred too, so long shot, but her brother could be the hook.

sophomore last year, was all state volleyball and runner up in hugh jump as a freshman, so quite the athlete

She is the scorer that you talked about about. Shoots a lot of 3's . 5' 11 point guard. average double digits in assists as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    She is the scorer that you talked about about. Shoots a lot of 3's . 5' 11 point guard. average double digits in assists as well.
    that's right Kable1one but Providence, Kansas St, Creighton will come 1st

that's right Kable1one but Providence, Kansas St, Creighton will come 1st

someone from Missouri isn't going to Providence RI unless they have family there.

Kansas State and Creighton would be front runners as they are better than NDSU.

But she played as freshman in HS, coming to Fargo you step right in as a starter. Cause that is what freshman do.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    someone from Missouri isn't going to Providence RI unless they have family there.

Kansas State and Creighton would be front runners as they are better than NDSU.

But she played as freshman in HS, coming to Fargo you step right in as a starter. Cause that is what freshman do.
    She could be the first player to start the turn around for the program and become a legend.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

533 In a row