Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Kaitlyn Rohloff Hancock MN sophomore

NDSU better offer her before Sdsu finds her.

sophomore can't miss a 3. all stater

underwood mn Liz lukken Jr guard too
    I thought you didn’t care about women’s basketball so why are you on this site?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Logan shouldn’t have won it this year as she missed the last third of the season. If anything her teammate Kinnebrew should have gotten it over her as she has had a better year.

QUOTE=bruinbison;1612611]Miriley Simon, already named East Region Senior Athlete of the Year,
    is one of the 8 finalists for 2023 Miss Basketball.

https://kfgo.com/2023/03/08/north-da...all-finalists/

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2023/03/09/no...outputType=amp

Would guess Logan Nissley, Bismarck Century is the easy favorite for the award (big time recruit to Nebraska)
    [/QUOTE]

Agree 100 percent. Predictable but wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lauren Ware formerly of Bismarck just entered the portal from Arizona. Probably out of our reach but I guess u never know.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Lauren Ware formerly of Bismarck just entered the portal from Arizona. Probably out of our reach but I guess u never know.
    She'd be an awesome get but I don't believe we have a scholarship to even offer, as of right now we have 11 players returning and 4 coming in so not sure how the scholarships are going to work to begin with. I'm assuming Sophie Olson will not be on scholarship going forward if she even is now but not sure who else won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    She'd be an awesome get but I don't believe we have a scholarship to even offer, as of right now we have 11 players returning and 4 coming in so not sure how the scholarships are going to work to begin with. I'm assuming Sophie Olson will not be on scholarship going forward if she even is now but not sure who else won't be.
    LOL WUT? if Lauren Ware wanted to come to NDSU they'd find a scholly for her in an instant. cmon man.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

LOL WUT? if Lauren Ware wanted to come to NDSU they'd find a scholly for her in an instant. cmon man.
    By doing what? Kicking a player off the team that committed to you? This isn't the NFL, you don't just release people to sign others, good luck signing any recruits in the future if they know your program will just boot you off the team if they find someone better in the portal. Your bullshit about magically finding scholarships is not how college athletics works. Now if you have players that aren't a fit and are ready to move on like we had last year that's one thing but no players have hit the portal this year this team is now bought into Jory and his vision and that's more important than any one player.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    By doing what? Kicking a player off the team that committed to you? This isn't the NFL, you don't just release people to sign others, good luck signing any recruits in the future if they know your program will just boot you off the team if they find someone better in the portal. Your bullshit about magically finding scholarships is not how college athletics works. Now if you have players that aren't a fit and are ready to move on like we had last year that's one thing but no players have hit the portal this year this team is now bought into Jory and his vision and that's more important than any one player.
    How dare you refute the word of el chapo. He knows all about BISON athletics. By the way he’s also an expert AD and coach. I’m surprised he’s even on the women’s bb forum cause according to him women’s sports don’t matter

https://twitter.com/GraceMassaquoi2/...524815872?s=20

Bison offer Freshman guard out of NDSCS. Was All-Conference, All-Region and 3rd team All-American as a true freshman last season. Really good, strong defender, solid offensively averaged 15ppg and 9rbg. I'm not sure where the scholarship will come from but I think she'd be a really solid addition.

As far as the scholarship goes, I did not see Georgia Baldwin at the season ticket holder event or in the team photo for the NDSU Awards banquet and it appears NDSU WBB has been removed from her IG profile when I got suspicious and checked so she may be out and this may be where the scholarship is coming from but that's purely speculation.

Ware is transferring to Texas A&M.
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

Katie Hildebrandt is listed in transfer portal.
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum