Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

The women team is headed in the right direction. Huge steps forward this year and future looks bright. If a bb fan does not see this they are blind.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Let's let them answer. I'd like to hear the reasoning.
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I wasn’t Happy with the hire of DeHoff. And yes I will tell Lynn Dorn “I TOLD YOU SO’’ be for she leaves.

1st if you are talented coach you don’t spend six years as an assistant. Would have been 7 but Lynn threw $150,000 in her face HAAAA no brainer.

2nd first press conference not going to watch film from the past, going to recruit the players that are here now. All political bullsh** If you don’t watch your players, how can you help them improve. I hope she is watching new recruits, before she offers.

3rd When she does interviews she doesn’t use the word TEAM enough.

4th When you run all your offence threw one player it’s not hard to stop. Teams are sagging off other players and making it hard to get offensive rebounds and she wonders why the team struggles on offensive rebounds

The eight players that have played most of this year’s minute are very capable of winning.
    Lack of coaching, lets just call these players bad and move on. Like the first recruit out of Omaha, that only had D-2 offers is improving.

I understand everybody is excited for new beginning, just as we where for DeHoff, look how that turned out. I just don’t think she has it, sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    I wasn’t Happy with the hire of DeHoff. And yes I will tell Lynn Dorn “I TOLD YOU SO’’ be for she leaves.

1st if you are talented coach you don’t spend six years as an assistant. Would have been 7 but Lynn threw $150,000 in her face HAAAA no brainer.

2nd first press conference not going to watch film from the past, going to recruit the players that are here now. All political bullsh** If you don’t watch your players, how can you help them improve. I hope she is watching new recruits, before she offers.

4th When you run all your offence threw one player it’s not hard to stop. Teams are sagging off other players and making it hard to get offensive rebounds and she wonders why the team struggles on offensive rebounds

The eight players that have played most of this year’s minute are very capable of winning.
    Lack of coaching, lets just call these players bad and move on. Like the first recruit out of Omaha, that only had D-2 offers is improving.

I understand everybody is excited for new beginning, just as we where for DeHoff, look how that turned out. I just don’t think she has it, sorry!!
    Hmmm....Saul was an asst. for eight...Miles was one of six...Richman is probably going to be COTY in his first season at the helm after 11 years as an asst. (I realize its way early on Dave)...Seems like it turned out okay for them, no?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

these eight players you speak of being so very capable of winning have won how many conference games before this season?.

Or 2 is a signal to a broken team that everyone is on a even playing field, fresh start etc.
    3. thats a reach

All those coaches are men.
    Men’s coaches are ruthless they have egos, do what ever to win
    A large majority of woman coach’s at any level have a tendency to care about certain players and have favorites.

As for wins and loses the summit league maybe its weakest ever. Bad coaching has cost these ladies games this year
    I’m not going to get into arguments on this forum; it’s just my opinion.

All those coaches are men.
    Men’s coaches are ruthless they have egos, do what ever to win
    A large majority of woman coach’s at any level have a tendency to care about certain players and have favorites.

As for wins and loses the summit league maybe its weakest ever. Bad coaching has cost these ladies games this year
    I’m not going to get into arguments on this forum; it’s just my opinion.
    Are you a parent of a player

Somebody peed in your Cheerios and you are not happy. Basically same team as last year and have won more games than last year. Another point this team is playing until the end of the games. Yes they still have suffered a couple of blowout losses but they are moving onward and upward. I guess you were expecting a NCAA bid in new coaches first year. Let her recruit players to her style of play. I guess I'm willing to give her a year or two and not throw her under the bus 20 games in. Maybe you Mississippi twins should have applied for the job since you are ruthless and will do whatever to win.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

My Cheerios???

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS