Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If I recall and it was long ago, if a 7th grader played to many quarters not games it would mean she would have to give up a year of high school eligibility and yes as always I could be wrong.
    It says in the article above she's been starting since her 7th grade year.

What do u start in 7th grade? Hope we get help and clear out all of dehoffs false talent. This current roster is a disaster.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At least they give 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    What do u start in 7th grade? Hope we get help and clear out all of dehoffs false talent. This current roster is a disaster.
    I agree the talent level is middle of the road and doesn't really fit the style of ball we play, but at least they play hard. Walseth has a plan. It may take another year but by the time the shac opens, we will start to see the benefits of building the program the right way. Players who fit her style of basketball. Patience is something we will need and I'm more than willing to wait

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    At least they give 100%.
    I would agree with you on all previous games but was missing yesterday. They played like a team on the road that did not want to be there. Of course the ball was not going in the basket and Omaha had a shooter that could not miss.

Now that the gimmick of playing fast is over, teams have adjusted
    Unfortunately we still have a subpar COACH and staff. Although Patrick the post coach has helped Liz, Spiers and Holly’s inside game.
    I don’t see any improvement any time soon!!!!

I'm unsure how you can say there is no improvement in coaching...when these girls are out athleted every night on the court

Quote Originally Posted by mississippitwins View Post
    Now that the gimmick of playing fast is over, teams have adjusted
    Unfortunately we still have a subpar COACH and staff. Although Patrick the post coach has helped Liz, Spiers and Holly’s inside game.
    I don’t see any improvement any time soon!!!!

Well thank you for that ray of sunshine... Totally serious here, why do you say NDSU has a sub par coach and staff?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Well thank you for that ray of sunshine... Totally serious here, why do you say NDSU has a sub par coach and staff?
    He/she/it is a troll and wants a response. Were 3 wins away from equalling 2 years of Conference wins. Were still bad but the lack of talent and depth is killing us.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not one positive post ever from that poster