Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Welcome abby schulte.

Per tweet on Dom Izzo's page. Jory got his first 2020 commitment. "Maple Grove standout commits to #NDSU. First commit for the Class of 2020 for Jory Collins."

I did some digging and she is a PG. Cant find any stats or her height.

Here is Abby's Twitter feed announcing: https://twitter.com/abby_schulte24/s...01832552304641

Here is a link to a story about her and it talks about her being an incredible team mate, has a 3.9 GPA, and a leader.. https://ccxmedia.org/sports/sports-j...-abby-schulte/
    Second 2020 recruit. Kylie Strop is the first.

Abby sounds like a solid player. Second leading scorer on a team that was not expected to make it to state. Played point and wing for a team that finished 6th at state.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

12 ppg? we need scorers, its been awhile since we've had a recruit average 20ppg or more. find us a sharp shooter Jory.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    12 ppg? we need scorers, its been awhile since we've had a recruit average 20ppg or more. find us a sharp shooter Jory.
    Nudell and Jacobson were great high school scorers. How did that translate? You need players that can play a team game. These kids can all score they just don’t have to in. Jacobson needed the ball in her hands in high school. Didn’t translate at ndsu.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Nudell and Jacobson were great high school scorers. How did that translate? You need players that can play a team game. These kids can all score they just don’t have to in. Jacobson needed the ball in her hands in high school. Didn’t translate at ndsu.
    not ND HS scorers. lol

not ND HS scorers. lol
    Do you mean like the very highly recruited Minnesota player who averaged 20.2 points during her high school career and 13.6 in College?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

not ND HS scorers. lol
    Jacobson had a SDSU offer.
    Irwin started for SDSU.
    Stewart started for an elite 8 team.
    Klabo and Freije both would have been the best player on NDSU.
    Ware could probably pick the Big 10/12 school of her choice.

For a fan of a North Dakota university you certainly do shit on the their HS athletes a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Irwin started for SDSU.

For a fan of a North Dakota university you certainly do shit on the their HS athletes a lot.
    Ware could be really special. Oregon schools also looking at her. Both of those programs probably see Top Ten sometime this year.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Ware could be really special. Oregon schools also looking at her. Both of those programs probably see Top Ten sometime this year.
    ESPN has her as the #4 center and #30 overall. I suppose she has a chance to be the first female McD's AA from ND.
    ESPN says these are the the schools she is considering: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Florida Lady Gators, Lsu Lady Tigers, Minnesota Golden Gophers, NC State Wolfpack, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Texas Longhorns, Iowa Hawkeyes, Oregon Ducks

ESPN has her as the #4 center and #30 overall. I suppose she has a chance to be the first female McD's AA from ND.
    ESPN says these are the the schools she is considering: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Florida Lady Gators, Lsu Lady Tigers, Minnesota Golden Gophers, NC State Wolfpack, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Texas Longhorns, Iowa Hawkeyes, Oregon Ducks

The word is she wants to play volleyball and basketball. If she gets AD dispensation then really Minnesota Nebraska and maybe the Pac-10 schools are the best bet. From a basketball only perspective Oregon is a really hot team right now and Insey State is loaded to make a good run. The verdict is out on LindsayWhalen and The gophers at this time.

Irwin started for SDSU.

Ware is NOT like those others. cmon ...