Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

As for starting true freshman the intent would be to redshirt the freshman, but when it seems you have a player quit, 2 get hurt and never have a full allotment of scholarship players to begin with, the freshman have to play out of necessity.

MW doesn't have a clue to "develop" high school talent. Those that she recruited still play like highschool kids. Their conditioning looks like they are running in mud. No basic foot work, clueless on defense. European players? really? They are not that good. There is so much talent out there in highly competitive areas of the US. Kids that easily can play D1 basketball at mid major level, but get shut out. But I guess it really doesn't matter because this coach does nothing to develop the team. It's so obvious.... This is a highschool team with foreign kids mixed in... unwatchable...

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know that Katerina (Katie) Leisen class of 2021 has a scholarship offer. She lives in my neighborhood in Eden Prairie but she plays for Minnetonka. The family has visited NDSU a couple of times now. I have a feeling she is going to get a lot of DI scholarships coming her way.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

A class of 2020 offer is 6’ 2” Sitori Tanin - Middleton WI
    Other offers include Montana State, Bradley, and Eastern Illinois.

Signing Day:

NDSU Women's Hoops
    @NDSUwbb

The first one is in! We're excited to welcome Olivia Skibiel to the team from Snohomish, Washington! Olivia averaged 18.9 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season. Welcome to the #BisonFam!

More Signing Day:

NDSU Women's Hoops
    @NDSUwbb

From Park Ridge, Illinois, Nicole Scales is another addition to our class! Nicole set single-season school records for 3-pointers (80) and free throw percentage (80%) last season. Welcome to the #BisonFam, Nicole!

Big-time recruit Lauren Ware update - 6’ 5” - Bismarck Century
    Gopher Coach Lindsay Whalen plus an Iowa coach at this game - Oregon & Oregon State coaches expected at the next game.

https://bismarcktribune.com/sports/b...mpression=true

Ranked as the 38th-best high school prospect in the class of 2020 by ESPN.com......

Ware and the Patriots are 6-0 and ranked No. 1 in the state. Already a two-time all-state selection in basketball and volleyball, the versatile 6-foot-5 Ware is averaging 17 points, 8.8 rebounds and 3.4 blocks per game.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amber Stevahn, Fresman for BSC JUCO who I wanted NDSU to recruit last year from Shiloh Christian averaging 23.5 a game for BSC and had 44 the other night. Also, averaging 5 rebounds and 2 assists a game. Is playing the post for BSC but is really a small forward with extremely long arms.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Amber Stevahn, Fresman for BSC JUCO who I wanted NDSU to recruit last year from Shiloh Christian averaging 23.5 a game for BSC and had 44 the other night. Also, averaging 5 rebounds and 2 assists a game. Is playing the post for BSC but is really a small forward with extremely long arms.
    Is she D1 material? We have room on the team and need some players
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe so, but I thought so last year as well. I would have brought her in in a heart beat. She didn't have ridiculous stats in HS, but if you watched a game closely you began to realize that she affected every play on the court. From continuously changing opponents shots to being the point person on the press. She is 5'11" and very long and athletic. She gives all out effort all the time which is a fantastic trait. I have heard D1 schools are calling BSC.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.