Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Hate to lose a local talent to someone else. She can now focus on her senior year of high school. Wish her the best going forward. Will be watching her progress in college.
    When you have no D1 tradition around your program , good luck. Maybe we can start winning next year and change the perception

13X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965 - 1968 - 1969 - 1983 - 1985 - 1986 - 1988 - 1990 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013- 2014- 2015

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    When you have no D1 tradition around your program , good luck. Maybe we can start winning next year and change the perception
    Agreed, if we can start winning ( get that tradition back) maybe we can land Lauren Ware from Century High in Bismarck. She was only a freshman this past year. 6'3" and moved very well for a freshman.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The disappointment here should lie with Minnesota.
    With Nebraska making an early offer,
    Summit League schools (NDSU, South Dakota) are not going to win many,if any,
    head-to-head recruiting battles with Big 10 schools (Gophers & Nebraska),

4. Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    The disappointment here should lie with Minnesota.
    With Nebraska making an early offer,
    Summit League schools (NDSU, South Dakota) are not going to win many,if any,
    head-to-head recruiting battles with Big 10 schools (Gophers & Nebraska),
    I agree with your comment 100%. Gophers losing recruiting battles with in state kids is not going to change with the current coach.