Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Moorhead High School's Sam Haiby commits to the Cornhuskers

Moorhead junior Sam Haiby has verbally committed to play basketball at the University of Nebraska. Haiby had offers from Minnesota, Creighton, Arizona, North Dakota State, South Dakota, Valparaiso and Bradley.
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/426747...ska-basketball

Nebraska Head Coach Amy Williams was previously at South Dakota and is familiar with this area,
    having recruited Madison McKeever of Erskine MN (Win-E-Mac HS) to Vermillion.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Moorhead High School's Sam Haiby commits to the Cornhuskers

http://www.inforum.com/sports/426747...ska-basketball

Nebraska Head Coach Amy Williams was previously at South Dakota and is familiar with this area,
    having recruited Madison McKeever of Erskine MN (Win-E-Mac HS) to Vermillion.
    Hate to lose a local talent to someone else. She can now focus on her senior year of high school. Wish her the best going forward. Will be watching her progress in college.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Hate to lose a local talent to someone else. She can now focus on her senior year of high school. Wish her the best going forward. Will be watching her progress in college.
    When you have no D1 tradition around your program , good luck. Maybe we can start winning next year and change the perception

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    When you have no D1 tradition around your program , good luck. Maybe we can start winning next year and change the perception
    Agreed, if we can start winning ( get that tradition back) maybe we can land Lauren Ware from Century High in Bismarck. She was only a freshman this past year. 6'3" and moved very well for a freshman.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The disappointment here should lie with Minnesota.
    With Nebraska making an early offer,
    Summit League schools (NDSU, South Dakota) are not going to win many,if any,
    head-to-head recruiting battles with Big 10 schools (Gophers & Nebraska),

The disappointment here should lie with Minnesota.
    With Nebraska making an early offer,
    Summit League schools (NDSU, South Dakota) are not going to win many,if any,
    head-to-head recruiting battles with Big 10 schools (Gophers & Nebraska),
    I agree with your comment 100%. Gophers losing recruiting battles with in state kids is not going to change with the current coach.

ND Class A All-Star girls game - Class A defeats Class B 77- 74

Emily Dietz (Shanley) with 13 points and 5 rebounds for Class A

Macey Kvilvang with 20 points for Class B, including two 3-pointers

Tylee Irwin (SDSU signee) with 12 points and 5 rebounds

Akealy Moton (Fighting Hawks signee) with 6 points and 8 rebounds

http://bismarcktribune.com/sports/cl...d98fbaa83.html

Bisonation.info with a retweet from Colorado:

BC Denver Basketball
    @bcdenverhoops

Congrats 2018 PG Denali Pinto (Fairview HS) on her new offer from North Dakota State University!
    Tall PG - 5' 11"
    Other offers include Idaho, SD Mines and CO Mines

1st DI offer was Idaho, the tweet at that time said:

BC Denver Basketball
    @bcdenverhoops

Stock skyrocketing for 5'11 PG Denali Pinto! Colorado's most underrated/recruited kid earns new offers from Big Sky! #BCDProud
    Before that BCD tweeted:

2018 5'11 PG Denali Pinto may be most underrated kid in CO! Long, athletic, shoots the 3, strong on-ball defender
    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4912864/...102e2620b16935

Named to All-Region Team:

Denali Pinto, Jr., Fairview — The junior seems to sneak into areas where she was least suspected, notching 15.2 points and 6.6 rebounds per game while frequently defending the opposition's best players.
    http://www.bocopreps.com/winter-spor...ll-region-team

Bisonation.info with a retweet from Colorado:

Tall PG - 5' 11"
    Other offers include Idaho, SD Mines and CO Mines

1st DI offer was Idaho, the tweet at that time said:

Before that BCD tweeted:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4912864/...102e2620b16935

Named to All-Region Team:

http://www.bocopreps.com/winter-spor...ll-region-team
    Wow, that all sounds exciting. Would be another building block for this young team.

anyone know how much longer NDSU has with this current coach? The Lynn Dorn hire. I know we don't pay buyouts, so I am curious. Not getting Lexi Klabo (or even trying) when she is now an all conference post in the BIg Sky with two years left. Now losing Manson, and not even trying. If UND beat us in these, give them credit, but we aren't even recruiting these local stars? You will not find better families. They are great kids. This staff should be embarrassed. Do we even fill out all of our scholarships? How can you miss or not even try? How about the really strong girl that was at West Fargo that is going to UND. I hope she rocks too. More power to them. They are a far superior team to NDSU at this point. Congrats to the job they are doing up there. Using Fargo kids to do it is salt in the wound. what is the excuse for not filling out the roster? How brutal is it to hear they are always short handed. Don't girls get like 15 scholarships? Does NDSU even fill them up?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.