Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch all Recruiting thread

Default Re: Catch all Recruiting thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakSt View Post
    Glancing over the roster. Brooke Costley is no longer on coaching staff.
    Hope Jory reaches out to Brooke over at UMary to coach up our guards. (If she's available)

Sounds like the Bison have signed a blue-chip PG from Oregon, Abby Graham. Check out gobison.com for more specifics.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Sounds like the Bison have signed a blue-chip PG from Oregon, Abby Graham. Check out gobison.com for more specifics.
    Nice,
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...asketball-team

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    blue-chip?
    Article says. " She had offers from San Diego, Montana, Eastern Washington and Southern Utah, but those offers went away"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wish you would go away.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I wish you would go away.
    why cuz I speak the truth? #1 not blue chip offers & #2 it says they are pulled anyways.

you want sunshine & rainbows?

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Your opinions are worthless, your facts undefendable. You are nothing but hot air. I have had you blocked for 2 years but every once in a while, I look to see if you have any worthwhile things to say, but you have never failed to justify my blocking you. I only wish that responses to your sad postings weren't shown in my pages as I will never view your shit posts again.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Your opinions are worthless, your facts undefendable. You are nothing but hot air. I have had you blocked for 2 years but every once in a while, I look to see if you have any worthwhile things to say, but you have never failed to justify my blocking you. I only wish that responses to your sad postings weren't shown in my pages as I will never view your shit posts again.
    so which school is the blue chip? and they were rescinded. but I'm the bad guy in your eye for telling Elvis that? how does that even make sense?

duckies and bunnies is all we are allowed

Preps Girls Hoops has Abby rated as the #1 Prospect from the class of '22 from the state of Oregon. I guess it comes down to your definition of "Blue-chip." Sam says it's based on what college recruits you. The Urban Dictionary says "Adjective - An athlete that is particularly talented, and will most likely do well in the next level, usually used to refer to high school players entering the college level." I stand by my original post, and I look forward to her playing for the Bison.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by el_chapo View Post
    so which school is the blue chip? And they were rescinded. But i'm the bad guy in your eye for telling elvis that? How does that even make sense?

Duckies and bunnies is all we are allowed
    i thought you didnt care about womens athletics those were hour words